Hot Toys TFA Episode 7 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Force Awakens figures Episode 7?

Sadly that was a bust. The wait continues. :horror

Not surprised they didn't show anything, surprised they had the armor and new order symbol though

Check post #106. In between Japanese symbols, there are a few areas translated with mentions of TFA Kylo Ren and Stormtrooper. It now seems that source wasn't legit.

Check post #106. In between Japanese symbols, there are a few areas translated with mentions of TFA Kylo Ren and Stormtrooper. It now seems that source wasn't legit.

Cheers and thanks.
Anicom runs for 2 more days though right?
Slim chance still.
but highly unlikely I guess.
Sept 4th I suppose.

Cheers and thanks.
Anicom runs for 2 more days though right?
Slim chance still.
but highly unlikely I guess.
Sept 4th I suppose.

Could be a last minute thing yeah, but I figured everybody would be waiting till September. But why do they have Ep7 stuff at their booth :| makes no sense ;p

I thought the whole reason for their massive Star Wars display was going to be for revealing the figures from the new film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not holding much hope. It's already tuesday (last day) over there and i don't see the point in keeping this annoucement for show's end. Yet another disappointment following Hasbro's SDCC showing.

Eh, it'll all be here before everyone knows it, no need to get anxious. The amount of products that will flood the market for the movie will be overwhelming.

I am not sure why people expected much until Sept 4th. There is no way they could have taken orders until then so if they show them people would be upset there was no pre order for over a month. Even Hasbro was severally limited what it could reveal before Sept 4th. I would guess HT thought they could show them and then got their hand slapped by Disney.

I am not sure why people expected much until Sept 4th. There is no way they could have taken orders until then so if they show them people would be upset there was no pre order for over a month. Even Hasbro was severally limited what it could reveal before Sept 4th. I would guess HT thought they could show them and then got their hand slapped by Disney.

As I mentioned I'm not surprised that they can't release any news on the stuff until September. What I am surprised about is that they had a EP7 display, why do that if you have nothing to show for it? ;P

As I mentioned I'm not surprised that they can't release any news on the stuff until September. What I am surprised about is that they had a EP7 display, why do that if you have nothing to show for it? ;P
They said they were going to show them in the ad. I think they have every intention of showing them until Disney said what do you think you are doing.

It's a little silly for figures shown in the trailer to still be embargoed, but whatever. So be it, if that's the case. They even had the costumes and props of the trailer characters displayed at Celebration. Yet product that will look like smaller less detailed versions of those is hush hush.

Yeah that is true.
So much secrecy.lol
Curious to see if HT or SSC do a BB8.
Actually curious to see what they both bring out and if they are competing against each other.
Would love me a Rey figure in scavenger getup!

They are building anticipation.

it is simply strategic business... EVERYONE will be alerted to Sept 4th... not just the Star Wars fans. it will make the nightly news in a way that advertising cannot.

Back