Hot Toys TFA Episode 7 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Force Awakens figures Episode 7?

E7 Luke (even if the rumors are true) will be an instant purchase for me. Kylo Ren and the chrome trooper as well.

I wonder if it's still too early for HT to have any figures on display at SDCC.

I wonder if it's still too early for HT to have any figures on display at SDCC.

I could see them showing a storm trooper. By preordering it now they could try to have it out in time for the film's release.

From a recent interview, Howard chan says ep7 figures are in development and hopes to have a few launched before the movie hits.
I would bet there will be something shown at SDCC, and it would be what has been shown in the trailers.
Surely a Ep7 stormtrooper,Phasma, Boyega in Stormie disguise, Rey in scavenger outfit, Kylo Ren and hell, even an aged Solo?

I could see them showing a storm trooper. By preordering it now they could try to have it out in time for the film's release.

Exactly. An Ep. VII Trooper would be perfect to debut/PO around SDCC so it comes out around movie time. Pretty much what Hasbro's doing:lol

We've seen plenty of characters from the previews that they would be able to show at SDCC.

I've thought there will be around 6 or so shown at the con. Not sure if they'll be showing any more figures from ESB and ROTJ, unless they are different characters from ANH.
Going to be a rather small display if they don't have a few from TFA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From a recent interview, Howard chan says ep7 figures are in development and hopes to have a few launched before the movie hits.
I would bet there will be something shown at SDCC, and it would be what has been shown in the trailers.
Surely a Ep7 stormtrooper,Phasma, Boyega in Stormie disguise, Rey in scavenger outfit, Kylo Ren and hell, even an aged Solo?
Yeah, he also said hopefully to have 1-2 SW figures per month in the future. [emoji38]
Soooo glad I'm moving away from the HT insanity.

6 figures would be fantastic, but I'm thinking it will only be about 2 or 3 from TFA: a Stormie, and maybe Finn, Rey, and/or the Chrometrooper.

They still have a lot of the ANH figures that haven't been released yet that they will show off: Vader, Ben, Luke, most likely Leia, Sandie, SpaceTrooper, and maybe even Han and Chewie since they haven't actually come out yet. So just the ANH figures will make for a very impressive SW display. I don't think they showed any SW figures at SDCC last year, did they?

6 figures would be fantastic, but I'm thinking it will only be about 2 or 3 from TFA: a Stormie, and maybe Finn, Rey, and/or the Chrometrooper.

They still have a lot of the ANH figures that haven't been released yet that they will show off: Vader, Ben, Luke, most likely Leia, Sandie, SpaceTrooper, and maybe even Han and Chewie since they haven't actually come out yet. So just the ANH figures will make for a very impressive SW display. I don't think they showed any SW figures at SDCC last year, did they?

No, you're right. They were first shown at Toy Soul not SDCC. I totally forgot that it wasn't SDCC because it seems like it was that long ago that they were first shown.

So they will probably display all of the Star Wars figures they are making at SDCC then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

at this time, i'd be in for a stormtrooper and master luke.

These pair are what I am most interesting in seeing from the new movie... I hope HT does more with the OT SW line as I would PO an Empire Han Solo day 1 along with a Boba Fett, as random wish lists are a bit of a thing round these boards here is what would entice me to part with my money for HT Star Wars;

• TPM Qui-Gon Jinn
  • ROTS Master Obi Wan
  • Empire Han Solo
  • ESB Boba Fett
  • ROTJ Scout Trooper
  • ROTJ Jedi Knight Luke
  • ROTJ Vader

That Sandtrooper does look good too... Not sure if I should be considering investing more money in Hot Toys though hmmmm

I wonder if they'll change the stormtroopers for each movie like they did in the prequels. I would hope not as having too many variations of the clones kinda ruined the concept of a stormtrooper imo.

I wonder if they'll change the stormtroopers for each movie like they did in the prequels. I would hope not as having too many variations of the clones kinda ruined the concept of a stormtrooper imo.

The changes in the OT were more because of practical reasons than a wish for them to look different. "In universe" they are supposed to be exactly the same. If the sequel story is supposed to take place in a few years or shorter it would be so stupid if all the armor and stuff would change along the way.

bloody-disgusting posted this on the plot of the new movie, looks like we might get new versions of our favorite bounty hunters.

Ben Mendelsohn’s new Moff character is indeed the big baddie of Rogue One. The other main villains of the piece are bounty hunters hired by the Moff to quietly retrieve the stolen Death Star plans at all costs. Vader factors in once he realizes that the plans have been stolen, so he joins the hunt in a supporting role and is none too pleased.

These bounty hunters include Boba Fett, Bossk, Dengar, Zuckuss & 4LOM, IG-88, and Cad Bane, who is from ‘Clone Wars’ and is making his live action debut.
There might some new ones as well, but that’s the core group. So Fett will absolutely appear on screen again in a semi-main role before his solo film.

Exclusive Plot Details For 'Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One'

If they show where "no disintegrations" come from...

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Nothing yet, but apparently Hasbro is showing all of there Episode 7 stuff Friday. Same could be said for Hot Toys.

Did anyone notice in the comic-con video that Threepio does have a red left arm? Had that been confirmed before?

I don't think so, HT isn't afraid of the glutton I mean look at the Avengers line or Iron Man line alone and they'll consider the SW OT stuff and the TFA almost like separate licenses.

I think you'll get Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie (gotta use that body) on top of the new Stormie, Rey, Finn, Plasma, Kylo. IF and this is a big IF, they do the 1:6 TIE Fighter then I could see them doing one for TFA similar to the various Tumblers that came out for the Batman license and do their own TFA TIE Fighter pilot too. I think we'll see HT milk the new film just as much as we'll see them do the older.

There is definitely a reason why they're pumping out the ANH stuff so fast especially since some of the stuff here can be reused to a degree there.

I think we were talking about what they would actually show at SDCC. You're right, though--I think HT will go full steam ahead with TFA like they have been with all the Avengers stuff.

Too bad they didn't show anything from TFA. :(

Back