Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not BD enough for me. Old HT would have given you those pieces and the sculpt with the regular version.

Can you put a regular sculpt on this? An unmasked sculpt? Like, if I wanted to put a Ben Affleck sculpt on it?

Gotta say, I know this figure is getting bagged on but I am quite tempted by it. Head sculpt looks perfectly serviceable, to me, and I like the more gold coloring even if it’s not screen accurate. And in general I’m a sucker for battle damaged and heavily weathered figures. But the thing that bugs me after watching the fantastic reviews by DeanKnight and Keyboard Warriors is that they made him taller in the legs but didn’t adjust the length of the leg armor pieces. So now the thigh pieces basically don’t cover his upper thighs at all anymore and it just looks weird to me. And I’m assuming you can’t really adjust it or futz it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KG Hobby currently have this in stock for £194 in case anyone is interested.

I thought about it but decided to keep my money back for the JL figures. I do love how bright the spear is, shame they didn't ship that with the regular versions.

Got my notice but now I can't decide if I want to go through with the order! I still like the figure but it lost the 'wow factor it originally had with me....decisions, decisions.

It's also a little off-putting that hot toys hasn't done the final release photos for this. That's usually one of the things that ends up getting me hyped back up for a figure.

Same. I'm debating whether or not to eat the $27 NRD to save ~$240 or whatever it was. I only want the spear, but I've never really cancelled before. He's not sold out so can't really sell at retail to get $$ back... Is it worth the cancellation or is it better to try to sell to get $$ back?

Same. I'm debating whether or not to eat the $27 NRD to save ~$240 or whatever it was. I only want the spear, but I've never really cancelled before. He's not sold out so can't really sell at retail to get $$ back... Is it worth the cancellation or is it better to try to sell to get $$ back?

Odds are you will be lucky to even sell it at retail price in my opinion. Don't think you would even get what you paid plus shipping and then you would probably have to cover shipping to who bought it. Or if you sell on eBay then you get hit with 10% fees plus PayPal 4% fees. I would cancel and eat the $27 nrd. I cancelled my pre-order. Not thrilled with headsculpt and the look of battle damaged chest piece. I have all the figures from b vs s plus a spear. I just couldn't justify buying a 3rd armored bats. Maybe when it's discounted at some point down the line.

Cancelled mine also and ate the NRD. With the crappy HT aftermarket I think I would lose a lot more than $27 trying to sell it.

Damn, I used a $20 off coupon on it too, haha, but yeah, only want the spear which I am going to try to get on Toy Anxiety or eBay. Really don't need it anyhow since I'm probably selling my BvS figures for the improved JL versions.

Back