Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm surprised they never made a DX Mark III. They've made a few 1/4 Iron Men.

9E808C31-E5DE-4093-9595-E21735290A48.jpeg0B9742A0-B248-47DF-B9C7-84B18EF495D9.jpeg

This guy is great for stoic museum power poses. Not angry fight poses. I love it.

Nice photos!

In spite of his emotionless stare, this is a great figure.
I think some hardcore collectors will have his eye repainted for a meaner look.

From deanknight's reviews, HT also seems to fix the regular armored bats's stumpy legs by giving this bd version either longer legs or foot pegs. The BD version looks taller and more proportional than the regular version.

bdheight.jpg

Does anybody know where the gold belt and fins came from? While it doesn't look bad, I don't understand if it's different for an actual reason other than being part of a cash grab.

Total f*&k up by Hot Toys!! Probably the worst expression they could have chosen. Need collectors to step up and sell a third party painted head sculpt to complete the figure.

Total f*&k up by Hot Toys!! Probably the worst expression they could have chosen. Need collectors to step up and sell a third party painted head sculpt to complete the figure.

CREG is offering an amazing sculpt that has two different faceplates. Both of them are much better than this.

I have the regular armored and black chrome as well with this one on PO. Wondering if I should sell the regular armored batman, what do you guys think?

Back