Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at all his Prime1 statues in the background. He don’t care about no $200 Hot Toy [emoji38]
I guess so.. Anyway, it's his toys and he is doing his viewer a favor in reviewing them..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Not Bad!

IMG_0597.JPG
IMG_0575.JPG

It explains why that cylindrical portion seemed a little fatter, being that's what houses the batteries for the spear. Brightness of the tip is pretty film accurate.

Wrong expression, wrong color of belt, head joint not matching the regular bats (sneaky HT ...). Overall meh.

The headsculpt has no likeness to Ben Affleck. It’s a great figure but there’s something off about the face

I can see Affleck; but it's very very soft. More like it *was* affleck and then melted a bit like some cheap wax

Wrong expression, wrong color of belt, head joint not matching the regular bats (sneaky HT ...). Overall meh.

Wait, this head can't be swapped with the regular armored Batman?

EDIT:

Just watched Dean Knight's review and he does indeed cover it. Well **** that. What the hell is Hot Toys' problem? That's such a stupid decision. My intention was to buy this battle damaged one, throw on the regular armored head I have and display the battle damaged Affleck head to the side. They probably made the necks and heads incompatible on purpose so people like myself couldn't just keep one figure but have both heads.

They're such cheap bastards now. For $250, the very first armored Batman should have had a second damaged head, swappable damaged armor and the krypotonite spear.

I hope they choke on these.

You mean doll, homicidal tendencies over a doll. It makes it sound more pathetic when it's stated that way.

You mean doll, homicidal tendencies over a doll. It makes it sound more pathetic when it's stated that way.

It’s good too see people committed too-either all in or nothing[emoji122]
I agree with you completely difab tho, there’s all sorts of wrong with this release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well....Some custom work needed as usual. I am getting used to it.

You likely need to swap the head sculpts and the neck pegs at the same time. I will check after I get mine.

Back