Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have it on PO. Looks pretty badass to me. Not loving the chest BD but this is THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE HT Batfleck.

82271aebe89d6730ce41333991afe295.jpg

f611a3f6d65ac846c989f114a75e3bf6.jpg

6d02e886aa528976c9dc4d87cdd72686.jpg

Looks nice indeed.

Really surprised they didn't bring along a BvS Supes for their display of this at SDCC and have him lying down with BD Armored Bats's foot on his throat.

Was getting worried that I wouldn't get this. Received a message last night confirming that I had a preorder on it.
So this will make 3 Armored Bats on the shelf: with this looking the coolest. That head is brilliant.

Ordered. Have all of the Batman vs Superman figures thus far. Still waiting for production pics of Wonder Woman. Wonder if she will ever be released

Ordered. Have all of the Batman vs Superman figures thus far. Still waiting for production pics of Wonder Woman. Wonder if she will ever be released

she's been released in HK for about 2 weeks or so ago. The blogger pics have been posted on their FB page and in the thread

The only issue I have is the BD chest piece looks melted as opposed to Supe's hand print

With all the reveals this just tumbled down my list. Btw. Wasnt the other toyfair excl sold out? Ghost rider is nowbback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I really doubt I'll be able to get this figure now, after all the new reveals. Still looks great, but my budget won't allow it yet.

I'm really looking forward to the improved articulation . The original figure is probably my favorite figure in my collection but is screaming for better articulation . I'm really happy Hot toys tried to fix this issue .

I'm really looking forward to the improved articulation . The original figure is probably my favorite figure in my collection but is screaming for better articulation . I'm really happy Hot toys tried to fix this issue .

How "fixed" do you think the articulation really is? I can get my originals into those poses (of course with the arms I have to detach that pesky plastic strap between the shoulder pads and elbow/bicep armor).

Would be amazing if this was released next week! How much do you think the HK sellers will put him up for? :)

Back