Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of me wants to get this but I don't know if I can really justify it. I liked Affleck as Batman but overall didn't like the film a lot. I do think the battle damaged armor looks cooler than the clean version for some reason. I guess really it's not a lot more than the regular edition so it's not terribly overpriced but just a bit more than I'd like it to be still.

Ok just saw ss behind the scene of the new wolverine pf. Sry bats. Ss version will do lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, and Suicide Squad Batman on the horizon, I just bring myself to pick this up. I want it and it does look nice. I think with an angry expression, I would be moved to buy it. I already have regular Armored Batman and Knightmare Batman. Sucks that they are all piling up on each other since this really is a nice looking piece.

I'm undecided, I'll wait and see. If this came out last year with the rest of the BvS stuff, I probably would have bought it, now I'm just waiting for the JL Bats.

I put it in my cart, then came on here to look at what you fools think about the figure, saw how many of you p$ssies really want it but make pathetic excuses not to buy, and I pulled the trigger. That's how it's done, SON. I made it happn, Captn!!!

I'm the same. Had this came out last year with the other BvS stuff, I may have been a little more inclined to get it being that it includes the spear. However, I still think I probably would have went with regular Armored Bats.

This one is a bit too scene specific for me. I generally like displaying suits and armors in their entirety on how they're supposed to look, and since I really like the look of Batman's armor suit, he accomplishes that. I personally really like the bandolier on it also. I usually only go for BD, scene specific stuff if I'm trying to recreate a particular scene.

With my regular Armored Batman wielding the suitable Toys-Era Kryptonite spear (which covers the inclusion of a spear in my display), all is good with me. I'm good with regular Armored Bats.

I put it in my cart, then came on here to look at what you fools think about the figure, saw how many of you p$ssies really want it but make pathetic excuses not to buy, and I pulled the trigger. That's how it's done, SON. I made it happn, Captn!!!

And we're all glad to see that before you spent $266 on something you evidently really wanted, you came to seek our approval first before you hit the PO button.

Congrats on your purchase. You seem to be very excited. I'm sure you've been saving up allowance money for this for awhile. :duff

Tiny bit aggressive are we? Might want to put down the Monster Energy Drink there.

I'm the same. Had this came out last year with the other BvS stuff, I may have been a little more inclined to get it being that it includes the spear. However, I still think I probably would have went with regular Armored Bats.

This one is a bit too scene specific for me. I generally like displaying suits and armors in their entirety on how they're supposed to look, and since I really like the look of Batman's armor suit, he accomplishes that. I personally really like the bandolier on it also. I usually only go for BD, scene specific stuff if I'm trying to recreate a particular scene.

With my regular Armored Batman wielding the suitable Toys-Era Kryptonite spear (which covers the inclusion of a spear in my display), all is good with me. I'm good with regular Armored Bats.

And we're all glad to see that before you spent $266 on something you evidently really wanted, you came to seek our approval first before you hit the PO button.

Congrats on your purchase. You seem to be very excited. I'm sure you've been saving up allowance money for this for awhile. :duff

Hey congrats. You da man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you. Good way to start collecting especially since you're still 12 or below. Gotta start young.

Everyone can spend their money how they want to. Don't worry about it StormShadow just focus on you.

Anyways I'm really debating on this one. It looks great and I really want it, but I need to see if I can swing it.

Our excu-- I mean sentiments are almost the same. I love Battle-damaged look, I even customized a few of my Hot Toys and NECAs before into BD. I was also looking forward to this one, but when I saw the proto pics I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I'm a big fan of The Dark Knight Returns graphic novel and the Armored Batman has always been a grail figure for me. I guess after seeing the proto for this I realized that to my eyes, the cleaner version best represents Miller's Armored Batman -- until the one based on the actual comic gets made on 1/6, 1/4, or 1/3 scale, of course :)

Still, this looks like a good figure and happy for those who'd be getting one.

Back