Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation -T-600 (CONCEPT VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your reading this, you are NOT the resistance :lol :lol

If we stay the course, we are DEAD! We are all DEAD!

john-connor.jpg

I can't wait to get back home and open up all my stuff. I don't really know if I am going to pick up the John Connor figure yet. I guess I need to wait until the improved head comes out and you guys review it. The Terminators look so bad ass. Unless I watched a very bad Boot Leg version of the movie over here, (which is legal over here by the way:monkey3) I didn't see these T600's get much screen time.

- Jason

I can't wait to get back home and open up all my stuff. I don't really know if I am going to pick up the John Connor figure yet. I guess I need to wait until the improved head comes out and you guys review it. The Terminators look so bad ass. Unless I watched a very bad Boot Leg version of the movie over here, (which is legal over here by the way:monkey3) I didn't see these T600's get much screen time.

- Jason

Welcome to the boards Jason!

I hope you have a speedy and safe return home.

Connor and Wright are definite buys for me. I am not a huge Terminator fan so I do not need all the endo's. The big question will be which one(s). I am sold on the clean version (I have a clean T-800 and T-700) but I may pick up one of the other versions as well. I will wait for hi-res pics of the newest endo to emerge then decide.

I just purchased a clean T600 off Ebay :banana, and I have a T700 waiting for me back home. I guess I can look at the T700 as my way of picking up a darker version of the T101 that I missed out on before I began down this path of insanity :wacky

I told you that you had the bug! :lol

May I ask what you paid for it? I've been wanting one but it will have to wait with all that I have coming in.

HK Ani-com 09′ Exclusive - T600 (Concept Version)

31760771.jpg

:borg :borg :borg :borg :borg :borg

htt600all.jpg

Last edited:
From HT website:

7b.jpg
4b.jpg

The massive killing machine will invade the HK ANI-COM 09′ on 31/Jul-4/Aug! Come and get it!

Yes! I always wanted a T-600 with a beanie! :rolleyes: Oh well, guess you have to be going to Ani-Com to get it.......

Have no fear. The concept versions will appear on ebay.

What the hell is with the beanie :banghead

31760771.jpg

:borg :borg :borg :borg :borg :borg

htt600all.jpg

Holley Hell!
I didn't realize there were so many!
Even worse is that I didn't realize that I preordered them all. :horror (except for the last one)

Taime too go cansell sum orders! :duh

Back