Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation -T-600 (CONCEPT VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats wrong with having options. I know the feeling of wanting to complete a series, but it is nice to be able to look at concept art and say "that would be cool if they made one like this". The dx series is a little different because its the same figure but upgraded, this is the same figure with a different ammo pack, mask and stand it's just preference.

Just don't buy them. If they don't sell, Hot Toys will stop. But if they don't sell, then they will be put out on clearance and then we can buy them cheaper. The people this hurts the most is the distributors. They have make judgment calls on how much they think they can sell. If they are wrong, it comes out of their pockets not ours.

I will say that this multiple models is what got Detroit's Big Three in trouble.

Just don't buy them. If they don't sell, Hot Toys will stop. But if they don't sell, then they will be put out on clearance and then we can buy them cheaper. The people this hurts the most is the distributors. They have make judgment calls on how much they think they can sell. If they are wrong, it comes out of their pockets not ours.

I will say that this multiple models is what got Detroit's Big Three in trouble.

Exactly,hurt the distributors and they hurt us all in the long run. As I said Hot Toys shoots theirself in the foot with this kind of nonsense.

I understand they need to get their money's worth from this body type but man, really another T-600. It is awesome to say the least but IMO much like TDK they are killing Terminator Salvation line with redundant figures.

Until more information is know about the Marvel lineup figures such as this will be a pass no matter how cool it looks.

I'd have to agree with most of you guys ........... this is too much imo. They look amazing but will they all eventually sell out? Hard to say ......... i'd say it depends on the production run.

I dont understand why hottoys shows pics of new versions before the other versions are even out yet.. real easy way to get people to cancee there orders on one version in favor of getting the new version. doesnt make sense to me. Instead of selling both versions they only sell the favorite.

This is beyond ridiculous. Now it's ricokulous. Aside from this version of the rubber mask, this whole thing is a waste unless you passed on three other versions and just want the amalgimated 600 with all the exclusives in one.

The ones that Hot Toys will make for sure: :rolleyes::D

T-600 invisible (you get nada)
T-600 in Stormtrooper gear (see my signature)
T-600 with Batman armor and cape
T-600 clown
T-600 with evening dress
T-600 in Baywatch suit
T-600 in medieval knight armor
T-600 pink
T-600 yellow
T-600 green
T-600 rainbow colors
T-600 hit by a truck
T-600 hit by a train
T-600 hit by a plane
T-600 hit by Hulk

T-600 clown
T-600 with evening dress
T-600 in Baywatch suit
T-600 pink
T-600 yellow
T-600 green
T-600 rainbow colors
T-600 hit by a truck
T-600 hit by a train
T-600 hit by a plane
T-600 hit by Hulk

You forgot the rubber skin version of the "hit by Hulk".......:lol

T-600 clown
T-600 with evening dress
T-600 in Baywatch suit
T-600 pink
T-600 yellow
T-600 green
T-600 rainbow colors
T-600 hit by a truck
T-600 hit by a train
T-600 hit by a plane
T-600 hit by Hulk

:lol ...and the anatomically correct rubber body version with extendable 'third leg'.

This one only comes with one gun while the other with two?

no, only the first WR has the vacuum cleaner GL. the others just have either an over carry or under carry mini gun.

i kinda like it. depends how i feel when it goes up for order.

duh i misunderstood you, forget what i said.

So many versions T-600 from Hot toys.
Endoskeleton T-600
Endoskeleton T-600 Exclusive
Endoskeleton T-600 Martin Lang
Endoskeleton T-600 Rubber Skin
Endoskeleton T-600 Rubber Skin Exclusive
Endoskeleton T-600 Concept version

Now THAT is overkill.

Overkill... but could mean getting the regulars of the basic and weathered will be easier/cheaper down the line :lol

What the "C-600"? Dam! missed the order I presume?:banghead

This is the prototype of him fresh off of the assembly line ...........

65765.jpg

This is the kind of crap that turns me off, a greedy move trying to nickel and time the fans that made Hot Toys what they are today. I wanted a high quailty figure with a somewhat short run and Hot Toys delivered. They kept the production run down without flooding the market and now this. What the heck are they thinking? Start flooding the market with the same thing and they forget about the collector and forget about a rare collectable any more. This is why I and others are in the hobby, we like collecting rare movie related items figures or what ever, If I wanted this kind of mass produced figures I'll go to Target or KMart.:mad:.
I don't get where you're coming from. Hot Toys have been screwing the collector practically from day one.

How do you know they have short runs? What do you consider a short run? Where do you find out how limited their figures are?

The trouble is, you can't get these mass produced items at Target or K-Mart. Maybe if you could they'd be cheaper and they'd turn up in clearance sales regularly.

Back