Hot Toys Terminator: Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys, be honest. You're all down for a T-Pops & kooky Julian McMahon's ugly bro Jahn Cahnnuh.

If the Endo's cool - & HT make one, that might interest me.

Come on guys, be honest. You're all down for a T-Pops & kooky Julian McMahon's ugly bro Jahn Cahnnuh.

If the Endo's cool - & HT make one, that might interest me.

They'd make the teeth worse than they already are. :lol

They started the teefe fetish after all.

:lol I love that show.

You know what - I'm amending my previous comment about a T:G Endo.

I don't want one.

Just release a 2.0 T1 version HT - or you can stick another Iron Stark up your collective clackers.

We trusted Hot Toys to make them all. They say it got smart, a new order of collectibles. Then it saw all non Marvel Figures as a threat, not just the ones that sold poorly. Decided our fate in a microsecond: Iron Man.

...:bow

Has this been confirmed? No Mad Max figures of any kind from HT?
Can't speak for HT, but...

On another forum someone had asked Paul from Chronicle Collectibles about licenses they were trying to acquire. The new Mad Max film came up and Paul said they had a meeting with Warner Bros. He said they tried for Mad Max and were told there will be no licensing for the new film. That might explain why there seems to be nothing out there collectible wise, from any company.

I sure as hell don't understand Warner Bros decision, it's like saying "no thanks, we don't like making money"...:cuckoo:

Damn shame.. Hopefully now that the film has turned out to be an overwhelming critical success and is doing quite well at the box office, they might reconsider.

It was such a visually stunning movie, I'd love to see some Hot Toys figures of those characters not to mention some prop replicas. Anything..

I think HT should have a non-Ironman Branch LOL. The main HT (Ironman Collectibles) would of course have to be dedicated to every variation of stark and Ironman possible. Ironman with slight battle damage, Ironman heavily battle damaged. Ironman with tony head, Tony in pj's, Tony holding a glass of wine etc etc etc.

Then the HT branch could be called Hot Toys 1/6th Collectible figures and make a variety of film and video game figures..... WOW what a thought!!!!

Don't forget 1/4!
I was really hopping Hottoys would capiltise on this Terminator movie and release their T-1 1/4 Terminator. The one that was teased years ago.

Don't forget 1/4!
I was really hopping Hottoys would capiltise on this Terminator movie and release their T-1 1/4 Terminator. The one that was teased years ago.

We can only hope. I've so wanted the 1/4 police assault.

It'd be nice to have a 1/4 Terminator from Hot Toys some day. I was blown away by the Batman figure.

Not sure why some people are against Hot Toys making 1/4 scale. It's not like it's taken their focus away from 1/6.

no, because
1) there are so many unfinished collections in 1/6.
2) the bigger the figure - the bigger the mistakes.
3) HT doesn't know what 1/4 means, they think it's 1/5.
4) 1/4 is a freaky scale looking a lot more like a doll than 1/6.
5) why would somebody need 325 iron mans in 1/4? that would be the only branch produced anyway :D

The movie looks bad- HT may just have this license for old time's sake and aren't going to do anything from it!

Back