1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how much licensing from Matchless bumped that price up. Hard to see the overall value at $235. Welcome to your next Angelica, Sideshow.
It won't be a hot seller but it's an Arnold T-800. I'm sure it'll move some units even if the new film isn't the most popular of the franchise.

Expensive ...but I like it.
If they get anymore bare bones though they're going to start shipping with only one pair of hands!

If you keep the battle damaged sculpt on the figure you can use the 2nd clean one for an Arnie Expendables figure to stand next to Sly ...or a Governator I guess...

I really enjoyed the movie, enough to say I will probably get this if they also make 2017 Pops... I really don't think 1984 Pops warranted a figure, but it's a modest start to a line with a lot of potential.

Sorry, but Old Arnold is pretty pathetic in my book. :lol

On the brighter side, anyone think they'll re-release/release the surfer hair dude arnold(tech noir) ?

At first, I saw Bruce Willis in it. So far I have trouble accepting the hs. I need to see more pictures. Secondly, at $235 price tag, just like the Wolverine of DOFP with no accessory. It is a very expensive one.

I will buy the old Arnold version! If not for the movie for arnie sake! He gave us two of the best movies ever made! I will probably buy any and every terminator arnie! In fact I gave the john matrix figure a pass even when it came so loaded! But these - I will buy! :)
I will crib and cry - but buy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always ignore proto shots... sculpts look so much better at the secret base display...

The head sculpt looks almost perfect in this picture.

attachment.php

He head sculpt looks terrible, like NECA quality

Seriously. This is probably HT's worst head sculpt as of late. Nothing in the face looks like Arnold. The mouth area is off. The nose if off. The eyes are off etc. It doesn't even look good with the glasses. I hope it gets an upgrade before release for the people who are buying it.

Back