Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol Arnold still in character .........

33456789.jpg

:D

Wow, I totally didn't realize Hot Toys had the T2 license. This was a surprise to me. I trust they have the Terminator "legacy" license??

Wow, I totally didn't realize Hot Toys had the T2 license. This was a surprise to me. I trust they have the Terminator "legacy" license??

I sure as hell hope so. Also their previous (Terminator) poll makes me think they do.

He needs to stop getting old. How is he going to make more action flicks if he carries on like this? :confused:

He needs to start training with Sly.

33456789.jpg

Army General: We need more information on the ground, we can't just go in there dropping bombs!

Arnie: Why?

Army General: Because we need a pinpoint targeted strike

Army General: Because otherwise there'd be collateral damage we can't afford!

Army General: Because we just can't go in there killing anyone who happens to be in the way!

etc etc

Very true!!

While we can't reverse Arnie's age to make some great action flicks....can't wait to get this HT T2 Arnie though...

Army General: We need more information on the ground, we can't just go in there dropping bombs!

Army General: Because we need a pinpoint targeted strike

Army General: Because otherwise there'd be collateral damage we can't afford!

Army General: Because we just can't go in there killing anyone who happens to be in the way!

etc etc

:lol Brilliant.

Hey have any of you ever seen this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uJKye7J3-54&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uJKye7J3-54&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol Brilliant.

Hey have any of you ever seen this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uJKye7J3-54&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uJKye7J3-54&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Must have seen that 100 times. Love it. Would totally do a custom od that if I had the money.:lol:lol:lol

What awesomeness to start the day with. As for those looking for Wookster to post more, if they're putting out teasers like with Wolverine, I'm sure full pics and specs aren't available to post yet.

teaser_1.jpg

I wonder if they popped the wrist joint out some here to achieve this pose or if they've improved something to get the hand to bend that far back.

teaser_2.jpg

WOOK!!! We need them full specs naouw!!!

Do eeht!! Breeng dem heeuhr!! Naouw!!

Wookstaa ......... you mus doo eeeet NAAAAAAAAAAUW! :D

I have no news yet, but as soon as I can get anything I'll post it up!

I need to become a MOD, or deputy....:(

Dave's first rule of mod club is never ask to be a mod.

It's kind of my rule for gun ownership... people who actually want guns probably shouldn't have them... well
in my most humble of opinions.

teaser_1.jpg

teaser_2.jpg

THIS IS A MUST BUY FOR ME! WELL DONE HT! though its pretty much certain that HT will make a skynet battle version, (minigun, etc) wonder if its wise to wait for that version?

Looks great. Now all we need is a Turboman DX Figure that can say 'It's Turbo Time' and 'Always keep your promises if you want to keep your friends'
turbo%20man.jpg

I don't know what's funnier, you posting that, or that I"m watching Jingle All the Way right now :lol

teaser_1.jpg

teaser_2.jpg

THIS IS A MUST BUY FOR ME! WELL DONE HT! though its pretty much certain that HT will make a skynet battle version, (minigun, etc) wonder if its wise to wait for that version?

Wowwwwwwwww:horror:horror Looks amazing, Looks like they did something to the eyes, looks better than the first pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back