Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! BD T is what I want... but this one looks so good I may have to get it as well.

I pray they carry this through with at least one T-1000.

After the 16,000 Terminator Salvation figures they just made I have all the confidence in the world we'll see many more.

After the 16,000 Terminator Salvation figures they just made I have all the confidence in the world we'll see many more.

So true, probably the only time I have been glad HT made a million TS figures....just think of how many T2 ones we will have to savour!!

So true, probably the only time I have been glad HT made a million TS figures....just think of how many T2 ones we will have to savour!!

Also as Maulfan stated a while back, Arnies likeness rights come along with the movie rights so WHORE AWAY HOT TOYS! :lol Yes Hot Toys, I want you guys to whore this product to new levels!

terminator.jpg

:lol

Which is ok, be cooler if the joint worked better, but ultimately, that looks nice which is what counts.

Any guesses on who did the sculpt work?

My guess is Yulli.

I would guess Yulli, I know people were unhappy with the Dutch head, but I love it, and that was her work, I assume like Stallone figures and Ledger Jokers, Yulli would get the ball passed to her, when a sculptor shows they've got a likeness down I imagine they stick with that person, Yulli might have done John Connor if people weren't let down with the Wayne heads but I think because of that they decided to let Kojun take a crack at it. Could be too that multiplle sculptors submit work and they just pick the one they like the most.

I hope it's a fully articulated neck, I can see texturing and sculptural detail, but after Wolverine, you can't use that as assumption it's not rubber.

I hope it's a fully articulated neck, I can see texturing and sculptural detail, but after Wolverine, you can't use that as assumption it's not rubber.

I see a line below his ears across to the hairline in back, so it looks to be articulated... with a sculpted neck.

I see a line below his ears across to the hairline in back, so it looks to be articulated... with a sculpted neck.

This is correct. Didn't Dutch have a one piece neck in the very first prototype pics? I hope Hot Toys decides to make it a one piece. There is no reason to have a 2 piece for this figure.

Well what I mean is, I hope the neck is separate from the shoulders, like most HT figures, and not that the shoulders and neck are a solid unit like muscle body figures, I know it's articulated at the head, but I'm hoping the neck isn't attached to the shoulders, I like when you can turn the neck so the muscles stay in line with the head, you turn Dutch's head and if you can see the neck the muscles don't line up and it looks a little goofy to me, plus it's not as articulated either.

It'd be nice if the head weren't where the joint was though, I think the figure would look sharper with really defined neck muscles as Arnie has.

I fully expect this to be the Dutch torso with sculpted arms. That's probably one of the reasons that body was designed with the pop-off arms. I'd be shocked if it's not a solid sculpted neck with a ball joint head on top.

Those 2 new pictures - :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

The best christmas present i'll ever have and I have only seen pictures! :lol

Truly amazing! This will be my 1st brand new Hot Toys purchase, only have 1 other Hot Toys figure, a Batman Begins Bats, which was bought 2nd hand on e-bay. I'll feel like i've officially joined the club when I've ordered this badboy!

The wait for this is gonna be awesome yet painful at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back