Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did sideshows t-800 have the rosebox or was that the exclusive?

That was the SSC Exclusive, it's neat but HT's better in that the roses aren't permanently glued inside the box so you could have them trampled under his feet if you wanted like that first shot of the shotgun coming out.

I think it's because of how much relfection is in his eyes, it's really catching light and shiny, which is suggestive of them being teary eyed.

BTW, here's a larger version of the pic you're posting if you haven't seen it.

01151.jpg

I hope the endo arm attachment isn't an exclusive :(

That was the SSC Exclusive, it's neat but HT's better in that the roses aren't permanently glued inside the box so you could have them trampled under his feet if you wanted like that first shot of the shotgun coming out.

Favorite scene in the movie.:D

I doubt it will be, while some of HT's Exclusives have been really nice, I can't think of one as big to have with the figure as the Endo arm would be, Predator extra bios are nice but not necessary, Iron Man manequins for extra heads are nice but not necessary, the Endo arm is a key point in the film.

It actually wouldn't bother me if the endo arm is exclusive. It's a neat extra but something that I would ultimately leave sitting in the box.

Think people need to realise how good the neca likeness is, especially for the price.

Love it, I passed on collecting the Hot Toys Terminator lines but a T2 Arnold is an absolute MUST-HAVE.

I'll consider it part of my "James Cameron Collection" along with the ALIENS figures. :)

Think people need to realise how good the neca likeness is, especially for the price.

They do, they just don't feel it's better than Hot Toys. If this were a NECA figure thread and someone said "I think the NECA figure really captures Arnie" a lot of the people saying stuff here would probably either agree or just not even post, but they feel it's silly to even compare HT and NECA so they make the comments they do.

I don't care what people say, Neca T2 figures are damn good, way better then what McFarlane gave us but, i love pretty much anything Terminator.No need to compare $15-20 figures to $150 ones,two different classes,same licence and both are great lines.

That post actually wasn't finished, my laptop charging wire came out before I could edit the post, I didn't mean it to be so blunt.

Neca likeness is great, espcially from side on, but the HT headsculpt blows it out of the water!

really liking this so far.. I assume that he is on a body simular to the newer style muscle body that Wolverine comes on?

if that is the case, Then dutch is SOOO getting a body swap.

Current theory is, it's the Dutch body, just with hard sculpted arms like Wolverine instead of muscle body arms, but we'll see how it's done.

probably unlikely, but based on the news letter saying "let's see how john connor and his protector survive on their own" wouldn't it be cool if young john was a pack-in with this figure?

Current theory is, it's the Dutch body, just with hard sculpted arms like Wolverine instead of muscle body arms, but we'll see how it's done.

Skin tone looks different to me. But then again Chris Redfield had the same body in a different shade.

probably unlikely, but based on the news letter saying "let's see how john connor and his protector survive on their own" wouldn't it be cool if young john was a pack-in with this figure?

I noticed that too, it got me hoping it might be a hint, hopefully it's not just to help FB Connor sales from Salvation or false hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back