Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800!

Maybe we will finally get a Sarah Connor that doesn't look like a mannequin.

I had Les paint my Sarah so she looks pretty good, considering. Plus the Pec outfit and Chett's Auto jeans jacket, etc. Still, if they do a Long haired Sarah, I'm in. I hope they do a FB Sarah with pump action shotgun.

Good news though. Well, I'm out -- off to watch Charlie Rose suck Jim Cameron's >>>>>.

Curious if he will have arms like Dutch. I hope they are more like Wolverine.

Just look at what they did with the Predator franchise, seems to me they'll follow their Predator blueprint to a T. Milk the crap out of the sequels...then we get our grails....T1...

Heck I wouldnt be surprised if we saw T3 crap before we get T1...

It may be a stand-in for the prototype. Remember they changed sculpts for Dutch and even John Connor.

but then again they add a few chicken scracthes to the connor sculpt and resold it as final battle connor.

ht_t800-ret.jpg

From Toy-World

Coming April 2010 :google

Oh. I'm a poopie pants for trying to bypass the language filter. :rock

Last edited by a moderator:

It s a different sculpt and looks perfect to me.Anyway,these are just preliminary shots.Excellent,did nt expect to see this just yet!!Has there ever been a more prolific toy company??

Like many others though,really hope the tech noir is nt far away.

So I'm assuming this will be released in April? Should go up for PreOrder this month then yes? Or is it preorder in april?

but then again they add a few chicken scracthes to the connor sculpt and resold it as final battle connor.

I really don't think it's the same base sculpt from Dutch. The T800 head looks taller overall. I remember reading some comments here about the Dutch head being a bit too squat?

This is all from memory. Someone do a comparison.

As for the reuse of the John Connor head for the BD version, it's the same character from the same movie, so that's at least understandable, if frowned upon.

I wasn't referring to the BD sculpt. I was referring to the changes between the V1 and V2 sculpts on the regular version. And the Dutch sculpt was changed from what was originally shown as well.

yesterday the new dx batman, today the t-800 arnie ... it's too much for my heart ... :monkey2

Hopefully they are still working on the body. The size of his breasts appear rather excessive and low (especially in the endo arm pic) and the right forearm appears to be from a standard TT judging from its thickness under the sleeve of the jacket. But WOW! I am very surprised and happy to see this figure from Hot Toys. Now I've got to really finish my custom before this is released!

hmm. do i get this or stick with my custom? decisions decisions. i'll have to see what accessories he comes with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back