Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys 12" T2 T 800 Coming?

Just watched T2, great action movie but its got nothing on the original. I think I may actually pass on a T2 Arnold, it'll just be alot of hype that makes it hard but in the long run, I'd much rather have a Police Station assualt Arnold.

My bet is they start with T2 T-800 clean with all gear. Then they'll do the BD version.

Also, of course, 2x T-1000: Cop T and Motorcycle gear T. Cop T's gonna come with awesome Split-head and Bullet-thru-eye head. Of course there's the outfit change to consider: cop pants or motorcycle pants.

Re: HT DX Terminator 2 possible????

This will happen Paul so you know what you should do to raise funds? Sell me your tech noir T1 Termie. You just know T1 is next too.

:monkey3

PAUL
(covering ears)
lalalalalalalalalalalalala...
(to Voorhees)
Dude, I totally can't hear you. :lol

My bet is they start with T2 T-800 clean with all gear. Then they'll do the BD version.

At least BD T-800 will actually be a significantly different BD from the clean, unlike other BD figures HT's done before, I'll happily buy both so it won't matter what they pack with which, other than the wait between releases.

I ve waited 25 years,another year or two wo nt make any odds.Waiting gets easier as you get older,trust me.

got to agree with you dcflake

doesn't look all bad, maybe i'll even buy it

Im definitely getting that DST T800 looks great! just need a bit of work done thats all.

I doubt they change the torso... it'll just be that 18" Bruce Lee one underneath... GAY!

Re: Speculation - Hot Toys 1/6 T2 T-800

A HT DX T-800 Arnie would be fantastic.

Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800!

ht_t800-ret.jpg

From Toy-World

Coming April 2010 :google

Re: Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800!

Excellent. I'm definitely getting this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back