Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not decide on anything yet until we have full specs.

But right now this is getting bought. But I do only want one 1:4 scale Terminator.

Gotta love this fight TBH.
No Terminators news for a long long time. It was about time.

It will be an expensive end of the year. I'm so happy right now. Until the day I have to pay for those. :lol

Re: Hot Toys The Terminator T-800 1/4 Figure

Thought it was T2 when I first glanced at that image. Hair looks too short based on that pic. It should be longer in the back.

You're right,it dos'nt even look like T1. If I were HT I would'nt even have posted this till I had the head sculpt dead on which they can't seem to do.

Interested to see this with the glasses off. I have doubts regarding HT's ability to capture Arnold's likeness.

I will be shocked if it's a better sculpt than Trevor's T1 PF head sculpt

Looks OK but I doubt the headsculpt will come close to Grove's masterpiece.
Paint apps and weapons will be miles away better though.
And the body is very important too. If this will be in the same league with their 1/6th figure proportion-wise - probably pass for me (but who an I kidding though :lol).

not impressed. Cool that it's the EPIC T1 Shoot Out but too bad it looks to have a T2 face/hair. glasses don't look entirely accurate either. It used to be said "will wait for HT" an now I think it's more of "will wait for EB"

Absolutely agree.
It's my 2nd favorite image of a Terminator (1st is Tech-Noir aka "punk outfit") and my favorite scale but there is just no "WOW!!! Epic! 100% pre-order & etc."
I almost jumped out of my pants when I first seen unpainted T1 PFF headsculpt & official pics of Enterbay T2 (the first prototype pics wasn't really good for me) but this one is just like "Oh! Pretty cool! Will stay tuned for updates."

Back