Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one looks more promising than the 1/6 one that was announced today.

As cool as this looks, I'm more than happy with my PF :D

Congrats to fans who wanted a HT 1/4 version though! :rock

This one looks more promising than the 1/6 one that was announced today.

Agreed.

While I'm kind of upset that this won't be 1/6 scale like all my other HT Terminator figures:dunno, if I had to pick just one look for the Terminator to be a 1/4 version, this is the one. And if the "Battle Damaged" head they mention is the full damage from the end of the movie, all the better!

It mentions Endoskeleton in the writing at the bottom right. Not sure if they've just had to put that there without the endo being part of the figure but it would seem a little strange if they did.

Nah the mention of endoskeleton doesn't necessarily mean anything. Although Enterbay are doing one.

Yeah I'd agree with others, the head on this looks more like T2. IN fact it looks like an enlarged version of the 1/6 head....which is disappointing as that head could be better. However I'm by no means writing this off, its getting bought.

Think it's the lips.

They better get this right because their 1/6 T1 T-800 had fantastic sculpts.

My theory is HT just put together something to counter EB's battle. Damage announcement.

BD > This.

Will be way more impressive as a figure, and we've been clamoring for it for years. A serious WTF to HT.

I wish EB and HT would release these in 1/6 scale. I would buy them instantly. But at 1/4 scale I wont even consider them even if they were $200.

Back