HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS : The Dark Knight Rises - 1/4th scale BATMAN Collectible Figure

While we all know that technically this costume was in TDK, the pic with Kobe does seem really awkward with that look alongside the Joker.

Once we get EB's TDK costume, or at least HT's TDKR, and all of them are together, I think it'll look more natural.

Right, it still looks awesome though. I love the OC! :yess:

Right, it still looks awesome though. I love the OC! :yess:

Oh, absolutely. I just mean the juxtaposition between that costume and the Joker... just doesn't look right.

But if I was getting only one (I'm probably getting zero, but for sake of argument...) Batman costume in 1/4, it'd be OC all the way.

Oh, absolutely. I just mean the juxtaposition between that costume and the Joker... just doesn't look right.

But if I was getting only one (I'm probably getting zero, but for sake of argument...) Batman costume in 1/4, it'd be OC all the way.

I hear ya, he'd look better next to Scarecrow or Ras in his OC :D

Once we see pics of HTs 1/4 Bats, then we can photoshop EB 1/4 Joker with it and see how it looks :D

It's hard to say if this would have PERS or not. There really aren't any indications whatsoever of what features it could have. There's not even an MMS logo.

Its interesting they are showing the 1/6 and 1/4 versions so close together.

Not the best idea business wise, but the 1/4 figure is obviously previewed to mess with Enterbay's release.

I'd be surprised if it didn't have PERS when the 1/6 version does. What is this other than a bigger version of that figure?

179566_10150954598927344_1559883871_n.jpg

I need an empty mask !

It is the 1/4. The cowl, gauntlet and the cape are the biggest giveaway. There is also a V at the torso that the 1/6 never have.

I am now really tempted to take this in favor of the 1/6.

maybe it's just the pose, but I'm not liking this that much. The chest area looks too puffy and everything isn't laying that smooth as it should be. I had maybe too high hopes for the 1/4, and so I haven't expected that with a larger size the figure looks almost the same as in 1/6.

but again, maybe it's just the pose...

Oh man,while the suit looks amazing, the cowl still doesn't look so good. I was hoping to get this to display with EB's 1/4 Joker, but I guess I'll have to wait for EB's Dark Knight suit.

Oh god, this is amazing!! Dunno whether to cancel 1/6 dx12 and/or order this as well, or just keep 1/6... help me people!!!!!

Bought. With that said, I'll still keep the DX12 on order so I can eventually display it with The Bat.

Hopefully we'll get a Begins suit in 1/4 so I don't have to purchase the Enterbay one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back