Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Batman Day!

21cc8ab8dfa4d544c9925d8b709ffef1.jpg

Have to say impressive collection of 1/4 scale Bats but HT version looks the best!

And it’s also about $400 more than the others.

If anything, that pic really makes me wish HT would do a 1/4 Keaton and a 1/4 Nicholson Joker.

I’m dreaming, I know.

And it’s also about $400 more than the others.

If anything, that pic really makes me wish HT would do a 1/4 Keaton and a 1/4 Nicholson Joker.

I’m dreaming, I know.

I'd love to see those and a 1/4 Reeve Superman also.

What do people think about the odds of a re-release for this figure? The prices on this are sky high, and even more so for an exclusive version.

I stumbled upon one on eBay last week $500 shipped had to grab it. A pleasant surprise receiving it had come with the custom cape which is sweet!

What do people think about the odds of a re-release for this figure? The prices on this are sky high, and even more so for an exclusive version.
I really don't think it'll get a re-release. Hot Toys almost never does rereleases, and the demand for 1/4 is definitely not as high as 1/6.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

There are a ton of figures that released before I was collecting. But if HT re-release figures because newer collectors miss out they'd have to re-release most figures they've ever made...and then re-release them again a couple of years later. It would never end.

The figure is still available on the secondary market albeit at an inflated price. Just the nature of the hobby. There are a ton of figures they should consider in 1/4 scale before going near this again.

The much better Begins suit is releasing next year anyway so just get that. :lol

f248ba343abca6e8afdfcec5a6d52fd3.jpg

I managed to get mine at a great price from a local collector. Can’t wait for the joker and begins suit next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never understood why Enterbay didn't do more. They could have easily done the other suit and multiple Joker's in the window where Hot Toys wasn't doing them, let alone other characters.

Enterbay has soooo much potential it’s sad they lost the batman license. I still think their B.B. and joker are better then what I seen from hot toys! BUT we still have plenty of time for changes for sculpt tweaks.

I'm awaiting the 1/4 Joker,and really hope a 1/4 Bane gets made,the day they do,I will leave this hobby fulfilled,still love the QS001and that whole period of HT Nolan Bats
fa14c8bad39e6a4d0a63416e0df74590.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Back