Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1/4th scale Affleck would be a dream come true; especially if it looked anything like the Prime1 statue. The stubble wasn't as dark as it should've been on the 1/6 IMO, and I'd like to see more "tired" eyes.

I'd love to see them try to give him a light-up bat brand, similar to how they give their Jedi figures light-up lightsabers.

Also, warehouse themed base is a must.

A 1/4th scale Affleck would be a dream come true; especially if it looked anything like the Prime1 statue. The stubble wasn't as dark as it should've been on the 1/6 IMO, and I'd like to see more "tired" eyes.

I'd love to see them try to give him a light-up bat brand, similar to how they give their Jedi figures light-up lightsabers.

Also, warehouse themed base is a must.

:goodpost: I'd want him in the BvS suit and not the JL suit. That Bat suit in 1/4 with an unmasked Affleck sculpt thrown in would be awesome.
A 1/4 Cavill and Godot to stand alongside it would be the icing on the cake.

Got Lucky and picked up the Regular from my local comic book shop for $372. Need a custom cape now. Gonna PO the Begins suit and Joker soon!

I know I'm late, but I just got this figure. Man he is amazing. Definitely my new favorite. Now, have to find a bigger display box lol... :wink1:

BATMAN TDKR (675) ed2a SR no logo.jpg

BATMAN TDKR QS (729) ed1 SSR NL.jpg

BATMAN TDKR QS (746) ed1b SSR.jpg

BATMAN TDKR (695) ed1a SSR.jpg

Looks like mine will be arriving later today! Beyond excited; I have wanted this figure forever but never thought I could actually get a hold of it.

Price was steep but it seems a little more worth while considering it is a brand new exclusive version. Last I checked there was only one EX listed on eBay and it was a couple hundred more than mine.

The figure came in the mail today. I am completely blown away. I was expecting it to be great and some how it was even better than I thought it would be! I have no issues what so ever with it. Definitely the best figure in my collection. I couldn't be happier.

2926e57a5ce6e50c2f783a389e7453a8.jpg
73b2515e2ee068973f8ba149e5ed218d.jpg
121284e5478b53e0217b383c6282c48f.jpg

hi shadowguardian:wave
I'm glad you're liking this figure, just words of advice from me, beware of the crotch holder as it can leave a mark on the rubbery section of the crotch:hi5:

Dang. Those are amazing pics, guys. Here's an old shot I took of this guy when I first got him. I really want to dig his box out again and play with the different accessory options.

Sorry for potato quality.

1380249_542116332530131_453505574_n.jpg

Did you do any modding to the body, Jokes & Bats? He looks really good there.

Just for fun I got a picture of the NECA BB figure and the Hot Toys TDK figure together. That NECA Batman looks amazing all things considered, but it's no question which one looks the best haha.
729f3de56d8887437a391b904315927f.jpg

Some great pics guys! :clap Mine is still in a brown shipping box. Think is time to break this bad boy out. :lol

Back