Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally Finally FINALLY!!!
Empty Cowl. Quick pose

23606604aff567e4015e2b27fcd3bdaf.jpg

7a05cd941420d5122c23af52f1156bbd.jpg

147daf1b818e19d5b5d67a789cee3df7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did. It was originally $95 and would drop $10 with each relist. I ended up paying $60 for it I believe.

Yes I did. It was originally $95 and would drop $10 with each relist. I ended up paying $60 for it I believe.

Damn it! Lol. I sent him an offer of $60. It's pretty rare to see one listed. I guess I'll just end up buying one of the normal heads and cutting out the mouth and eyes.

Lol.. I sent him a $50 offer when it first got listed. He declined and countered with $75.. which I declined. I noticed that he kept re-listing the item but $10 cheaper each time. So it dropped from around $100 to $75 and I offered $60 or $65.. One of the two.. Can't remember.

Last edited:
Those were ~$125 on eBay for the empty cowl when they first came out. A few Chinese knockoffs surfaced, but now you don't see either much anymore. I would like to get one too someday for mine.

That's a superb BW sculpt. Nice backdrop too. :duff

Thanks!! I've always wanted to display the sculpt because it's so good but I really felt that it needed the cowl to clearly state that you are looking at Batman. Just felt incomplete to me so I'm happy to have it. I plan on doing the same with the upcoming Iron Man figure. I usually opt for masks and helmets but when the sculpt is that good you have to show it off.

Last edited:
Those were ~$125 on eBay for the empty cowl when they first came out. A few Chinese knockoffs surfaced, but now you don't see either much anymore. I would like to get one too someday for mine.

When I first got my figure a couple of years ago I looked through this thread and read about the Chinese knock-offs so I had been hoping to find one of those but no luck. I came close to gutting my sonar head a few times but I didn't really want to do it. This is the first cowl that I have seen pop up on EBay since I bought the figure. Hopefully you can snag one soon.

Decided to change up the pose on the big guy :wink1: still in progress, using that derpy mouth that no one likes :lol (will probably change to angry growl in the end)

I'll say this: I bet that "derpy" mouth would work perfectly for people who do stop-motions. Bale constantly does that when he's talking; they literally captured him mid-sentence.:lol

Back