Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold mine, and my experience with 1/4 scale ends here.. I thought to pass from sixth to fourth scale, but it doesn't fits for me.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

thumbs-up.jpg

Sold mine, and my experience with 1/4 scale ends here.. I thought to pass from sixth to fourth scale, but it doesn't fits for me.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I done the same a couple of weeks ago.
I'm keeping my enterbay batman tho as it's far superior but one 1/4 scale stand out piece is all I'm having.
Don't miss him one bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm not the only one! :) QS001 is a great figure, but Dx12 with the armory gives me a lot more possibilities. I can display Batman masked, unmasked, unmasked without gloves, Bruce Wayne with the empty armor hanging from the armory, ecc.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I reckon this looks better than my qs001 ever did
99a7b4c652651112d367b182e628c66e.jpg

I reckon my QS001 looks better than your DX12/armory batman/whatever ever will.

Gotta disagree man, I sold my qs001 after having him from release. He just didn't "do it" for me. I far prefer the enterbay batman and his shelf presence has far more wow factor-in my opinion-& everyone who has seen my collection commented on. Not the qs001.
But kudos to you sir, it's all about what you think about it. And they are some great photos

I think the point is that you are in the QS001 thread so there is no need to go on and on about it being inferior. Most of us disagree and have done a good job of being polite and letting you voice your opinion.

e7a654f40edf061e8fd44c37bd51a458.jpg

Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

I think the point is that you are in the QS001 thread so there is no need to go on and on about it being inferior. Most of us disagree and have done a good job of being polite and letting you voice your opinion.

e7a654f40edf061e8fd44c37bd51a458.jpg

It was my belief that this is a discussion page therefore having owned the figure I believe i am entitled to voice my opinion on it. Im sure as many people have good things to say about it, just as many have negative things about it.
I'm hardly hating on it, it's also good to hear other people's complaints about a figure. It's called Constructive criticism.
But yeah you tell me what I can & can't say-that's fair-cuckoo

Lol.. Ok
Interpret it however you like.

Last edited:
Gotta disagree man, I sold my qs001 after having him from release. He just didn't "do it" for me. I far prefer the enterbay batman and his shelf presence has far more wow factor-in my opinion-& everyone who has seen my collection commented on. Not the qs001.
But kudos to you sir, it's all about what you think about it. And they are some great photos

The Enterbay figure looks like one of those Cheap Rubber Stretch figures, they put a head, gloves and boots on it. Horrible figure.

The Enterbay figure looks like one of those Cheap Rubber Stretch figures, they put a head, gloves and boots on it. Horrible figure.

Now *that* I have to disagree with. This may be the QS001 thread, but the EB batman is as fine a batman fig as you'll ever find. It looks pretty much exactly like the movie suit and has a better looking cowl, I think.

FB9FC096-9C1D-4F8E-BBDE-635192ACEDBF_zpsif73lksf.png

There is nothing cheap looking about that figure. Anyway...more QS001 pics, please!

Well... enterbay.. qs001.. gentlemen..

9DEA1329-FB65-4989-8FD2-FA14CA2E9EBD_zps2ltvwvvt.jpg

Why settle for just 2 when you can have more?

Just trollin' :lol But seriously, I guess 1/4 is not for everybody but no need to sourgrape if you're not happy with it as much as you are with the smaller ones :wave (EB's cowl is matte and appears only to be shiny as I just had it cleaned with a damp cloth :) )

QSBatmen02_zpswfgvfopd.jpg

QSBatmen01_zpsbaonqkwb.jpg

Back