Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It came, not sure if it's because The Dark Knight Trilogy are my favourite films and I'm biased but WOW. It's just amazing, I've left everything stock apart from an Iforigno cape and I can't stop looking at it. Surely there can't be anymore 1/4 scale Nolan Batman figures now, where would they go from here? I'm still praying for a Bane and Miss Kyle though.........

HA HA HA, the fake hot toys reveal for Rachel with just a pile of ash always makes me laugh

I really loathe the stand 1/4 Bats came with. I took it out of my case and left him standing on his own.

Like mine as I am displaying with 1/4 statues in a museum pose so it's useful. That scarecrow mask is crappy though...packed it away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found it really hard to get him on the stand, it's a very strange design when they don't even put a flat part on the stand where the figure can go, I'm going to ebay I think to find an alternative

Trying out the base. Not sure about it, but I kind of dig the knee-up pose.

IMG_7609.jpg

IMG_7620.jpg

In the beginning, before it arrived, I wanted to mod this figure. But now I've changed my mind, I do not feel the need to mod it anymore because for me this figure in hand is incredible. No photo really does justice to this figure. More and more I look at it more and more I love it!

Inviato dal mio Xperia U utilizzando Tapatalk

Nice!

Got mine, just waiting on a cape then I'll snap some shots

I know your base is custom made, what's the hole like for the stand? Or does it not have one

Nice!

Got mine, just waiting on a cape then I'll snap some shots

I know your base is custom made, what's the hole like for the stand? Or does it not have one

Many thanks.
It's just a block of wood with a hole drilled in. I then stuck the HT crotch grabber into the hole.

That sounded wrong...

Thanks for the motivation.:yess:

Thanks, but I want to get the EX Bat cowl with the figure.

In that case, paying the ebay markup may be your best option. That, or buy a regular from BBTS and try to obtain a parted-out cowl, recast, or a spare 1/4 Batman head to hollow out...for cheaper than the difference in price you would pay between retail and ebay.

Depending on how bad I wanted one, I wouldn't hold my breath for much longer for the EX waitlist to convert. You might even get lucky with the For Sale section here. Don't wait too long to make up your mind though; ebay prices usually go in one direction...

Back