Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get my replacement tomorrow.

I can the neck mod be done the same as the DX12? Also what's the best colour to paint the eyelids, flat black

I can't believe you haven't modded the face plates since you mod everything else. That would of been the first thing that I thought you would of modded.

No need. I don't mod just for the sake of moding. :peace

Great photography here Maglor. I second the motion eagerly (and patiently!) waiting for the mod video.

I was going to say this picture looks just like Bale in the suit...then I realized it IS Bale in the suit. :lol

As for the subtle beer belly, I haven't tried adding any extra padding to his abs. I took away the ab pad and then it looked too flat to me so I put it back. I may experiment with some slight extra padding there, but I don't mind sacrificing screen accuracy for idealism in this area.

:lecture

I get my replacement tomorrow.

I can the neck mod be done the same as the DX12? Also what's the best colour to paint the eyelids, flat black

IMHO, no neck mod is necessary. However, I did elevate the chest armor slightly with shims.

Flat black is perfect for the eyes. I wouldn't go with a really deep black though.

Thanks for the tips Tony - Mags

When I got my first I tried shimming the chest armour up but by doing that, the gap between the abs armour and chest was too much. Might have been because the chest was out on wonkey

That neck mod looks the best out of all I have seen

Thanks Tony, much appreciated. Figure is still unmodified, haven't done anything at all, just some futzing to it and to the cape on the shoulders. Very glad you're liking it :)

Congrats Thrustmaster! :hi5:

Gracias Mags, you and Neo are the persons who have convinced me to buy this piece. So thanks for being broke now :D

My first Hot Toys figure has been shipped today!! In two days QS001 will be mine!!!

Inviato dal mio Xperia U utilizzando Tapatalk

took it out of the case just to take some shots of my bats in daylight:

ht-eb-bat6.png

ht-eb-bat8.png

ht-eb-bat7.png

before i got it, i was set myself to modify this figure, but while looking at it, i'm not so sure what i should modify. very happy already with the stock look of it :)

He looks great, Arian. I'm guessing that's not the stock cape, since it looks good. :lol I agree, I didn't do any mods on this figure either.

Did you do the leg peg lengthening?

Btw, the grappling gun on the BB suit batman should be on his left instead of right, no?

well after 18 months of waiting, just had my tracking details and he'll be here tomorrow and I cannot wait!!!

It's pretty early for me but can't get back to sleep because I'm soooo excited he's coming today. I pre ordered this on 7th August 2012 and the wait is almost over..........I love the anticipation and excitement of delivery day!!!!!

Back