Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that is pretty dang cool. ^^^

I have two different Tony Mei capes. One is wired and one is draped. The draping one he calls the "battle cape". Is that the one you have? Hangs just to the floor.

I was wondering what a longer cape would look like on this figure, and thought maybe that's what a "drape cape" was.

Mine is quite long, even with the leg extension.

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

I think I prefer my battle cape.

Last edited:
Mine is quite long, even with the leg extension.

Hi there, looks like you got your answer. Tony described the AVAILABLE capes as long and short on his email to me and draping. Looking into it I think the shorter one is the same as the battle cape. The wired ones are all sold :(. As I said I went with long, for that dramatic more comic based look, as want a museum pose out of the piece which I am unlikely to change often (bit like Darks pic above). Personally if I was intending to go for more action orientated poses then probably the shorter one is a better bet.

Last edited:
Silly question:
How do i get the belt into two pieces so that i can attach it
onto the figure.
Do i have to remove the black tape inside the belt?

Thanks in advance guys

Hi there, looks like you got your answer. Tony described the AVAILABLE capes as long and short on his email to me and draping. Looking into it I think the shorter one is the same as the battle cape. The wired ones are all sold :(. As I said I went with long, for that dramatic more comic based look, as want a museum pose out of the piece which I am unlikely to change often (bit like Darks pic above). Personally if I was intending to go for more action orientated poses then probably the shorter one is a better bet.

That sounds right. I plan to have a long term display with an action pose, so short is for me.

Silly question:
How do i get the belt into two pieces so that i can attach it
onto the figure.
Do i have to remove the black tape inside the belt?

Thanks in advance guys

8c70764a198ea67b407bba382a3054e8.jpg

Do not remove the felt from the inside!

Finally set mine up in a museum pose. The stand compliments that type of pose and adds interest but makes more action poses harder as mentioned above. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get an alternative simple base for the figure?? My first 1/4 scale hot toy and very satisfied. The Bale portrait is stunning considering this is a production piece.

thanks to Maglor, morphosis and DarkMagic for your honest oppinions and thoughts about this figure. after a long decission time, i just pulled the trigger. i just had to see this figure in hand and to make my oppinion aswell.

well yeah, it came on friday, and hadn't really the time to make any mods at all, so it's pretty stock (changed only quick the cape with eb) and put it on my display case with my eb, so i looked at both and i just can't get my eyes from the hot toys figure now ^^

it has its flaws yes, especially at some angles, but when you look from the front and with the right lightning, it looks even unmodded really spectacular and blows my mind away. there was really the time where i decided to pass out on this figure, but now i'm very very glad i haven't. it is a lot of money, and until yet, the eb was my favorite figure in my collection. i guess it will still be the king after i've got used to look at the ht, but the ht one is really damn close to it, because of its quality and those details on it. really glad i have him now too in my collection :)

phenomal figures these two...

ht-eb-bat.png

ht-eb-bat2.png

ht-eb-bat3.png

ht-eb-bat4.png

ht-eb-bat5.png

Back