Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine a few days ago. Have to admit that i was not as blow away as i was with the EB batman. After middeling with the poses for a few days It has started to grow on me. Stil think i could have done without 90% of the extra's and a $100 price cut though.
Starting to love the figure, but this is one of two instances where i would put EB above hot toys. This and t800 BD.

Nice!

Wheres the cape from?

its crazy long, but it actually looks good imo

Thanks man! I made it myself :) I bought the fabric from a local fabric store and used the stock cape as a pattern. I used a thin spandex type material that had enough weight to fall naturally. I then cut it to almost twice the length of the stock cape. Very easy to do and MUCH cheaper than the custom capes online. At first, I was worried it'd be too long, but now I love the look! It makes the rest of my capes look like handkerchiefs :lol

d8e8bacbd91c8b2131cb4bc224ff94d6_zps477aeea3.jpg

90594709f6bd14ef9a056d5bbb15d399_zpsba0ee817.jpg

dcf957e3c37fc45c5076e68194fe2559_zpsb44583c8.jpg

I have had such a difficulty finding a pose that I truly like with this one. I am trying not to bend the legs too much because I do not want to strain the armor pieces. I do think I almost like the angry mouth the most.

:goodpost::exactly:
The overlit close up angles can RUIN any great piece..people who think it's toy like are entitled to their opinion- the EB HS looks toy like in the same conditions.

No it doesn't. While I admit the EB one can look toy like in the same lighting conditions it doesn't look as toy like as this as far as the cowl sculpt goes because the plastic eyes on this looks so fake regardless of the lighting, well... except lighting where you can't see the eyes.

Just received mine a few days ago. Have to admit that i was not as blow away as i was with the EB batman. After middeling with the poses for a few days It has started to grow on me. Stil think i could have done without 90% of the extra's and a $100 price cut though.

Yeah that's how I initially felt to, but like you it has started to grow on me.

Starting to love the figure, but this is one of two instances where i would put EB above hot toys. This and t800 BD.

I think they are always above Hot Toys as far as sculpts and PJs go, but I must admit the DX13 looks like a miniature EB BD Terminator.

Jeez I know how you guys in the UK feel. Our aussie retailer still hasn't gotten their stock, really regretting not buying it from the states .

This is ridiculous

My wife ordered mine with Collectiblesdirect in the UK as an Xmas present, still no word yet, I e-mailed them a few weeks ago but they just said not sure if it would be here for Christmas. What a Christmas morning it would be if it did get here in time.

Put my Enterbay Bats into my lighthouse case that I had gotten for this guy and I'm thinking that maybe the delay is a good thing.

The Enterbay Batman is amazing and I'm starting to think that maybe I don't really need this guy after all.....

I could use my deposit on another fig but I may end up regretting it.

Put my Enterbay Bats into my lighthouse case that I had gotten for this guy and I'm thinking that maybe the delay is a good thing.

The Enterbay Batman is amazing and I'm starting to think that maybe I don't really need this guy after all.....

I could use my deposit on another fig but I may end up regretting it.

For me it mainly comes down to the suit. Which suit do you like better?

Back