Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love looking at the details on the suit for this figure. However, the Enterbay one almost takes your breath away everytime you look at it. There is something just....perfect about it.

I love him less day by day .. Am I the only one ?

I kinda feel the same. I need to repose him and see if I can make him look more like the one in Maglor's pics. I swear I got a different one than him. :lol

But the EB Bats, it's the exact opposite feeling, same as you.

I was sure about that. Something I don't feel, he looks too much toyish to me ! Dont get me wrong that's a cool figure etc etc bla bla bla but i'm not impressed i think.

It's very interesting that some are still preferring the Enterbay one.

I have both and love both. I do think the HT is better made but perhaps it's because Begins Batsuit is more Batmany? For want of a better word.

Incidentally this very topic is discussed on the latest episode of The Hottoycast!

Get your ears around this fine recording. T'will do you all some good.

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-hottoycast/id571814459
direct download: feed://www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/podcast.xml
and it's on Stitcher!

I think the EB 1/4 Bats looks more toylike that HT's Bats. The more I look at the HT 1/4 Bats the BETTER it is....

On the contrary.

HT 1/4 TDK Bats > EB 1/4

For me. Both are stock figure without any heavy modifications made to it. The EB's stock body really kills it for me, with the slight bow leg, ****ty joints, crappy belt and thrusting belly.

Got this delivered 2 days ago from SSC. Great figure unfortunately mine has a few QC issues. The rubber armor pieces are coming off in 3 diff places. Emailed SS and included some pics. Their response was that this appears to be the norm in comparison to the replacements that they have.

So my dilemma is do I keep the figure and hope no further damage occurs or return it for a full refund - leaving me with no fig. :gah:

I wonder if some type of glue may help. :monkey2.

Got this delivered 2 days ago from SSC. Great figure unfortunately mine has a few QC issues. The rubber armor pieces are coming off in 3 diff places. Emailed SS and included some pics. Their response was that this appears to be the norm in comparison to the replacements that they have.

So my dilemma is do I keep the figure and hope no further damage occurs or return it for a full refund - leaving me with no fig. :gah:

I wonder if some type of glue may help. :monkey2.

I'd get a refund and use that money to buy a new figure somewhere else, because that is definitely not the norm. It's torn and the figure costs close to $500! That's just unacceptable...

Back