Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. I put it on the Master Light with the BW sculpt and it's not toyish at all :)

Figure is awesome and no toyish at all...no complaints from me. Only the cape is necessary to be replaced...

DSC_0534_zps67e7b96c.jpg

I can't find TDK batman in 1/4 or 1/1 scale more lifelike...:peace

Figure is awesome and no toyish at all...no complaints from me. Only the cape is necessary to be replaced...

DSC_0534_zps67e7b96c.jpg

No complain from me too. I just saying that for those who think he looks like toyish.
For the cape, no probleme for me too because i display him like the Hong Kong scene.

DSC_0534_zps67e7b96c.jpg

Your displaying yours in LED lighting, and I said in that lighting it does not appear toyish but in natural lighting I can see why some people think it does look toyish or fake.

Just got an email from Mothers Basement. They'll have Bats in stock in the next 14 days.

Got them A LOT sooner than I thought they would.

So I got my figure recently and was on the fence if I wanted to keep it. Based on photos, I was sort of in Maglor's frame of mind, thinking the head looked undersized and the shoulders looked like football pads. I rarely nitpick figures like that, but proportinately it looked odd. Took me a whole week to decide to even open it, or just sell it.

I finally opened it up and...wow. This thing is fantastic, and I'm happy to say the proportions don't bother me in the slightest. The ease of switching out the head/faces compared to the 1/4 Enterbay is night and day. Suit looks amazing...and while I love the Enterbay, it's completely devoid of accessories compared to this guy. To me, the rocks and the base alone add "atmosphere" to the figure, along with the villain masks.

One question is this...the rocks are cool, but are sort of in the way in terms of making it hard to get the figure to stand straight. If I have one foot resting on the rocks, slightly bent, will that slowly damage that part of the suit (around the hip/thigh/knee) over time?

So I got my figure recently and was on the fence if I wanted to keep it. Based on photos, I was sort of in Maglor's frame of mind, thinking the head looked undersized and the shoulders looked like football pads. I rarely nitpick figures like that, but proportinately it looked odd. Took me a whole week to decide to even open it, or just sell it.

I finally opened it up and...wow. This thing is fantastic, and I'm happy to say the proportions don't bother me in the slightest. The ease of switching out the head/faces compared to the 1/4 Enterbay is night and day. Suit looks amazing...and while I love the Enterbay, it's completely devoid of accessories compared to this guy. To me, the rocks and the base alone add "atmosphere" to the figure, along with the villain masks.

One question is this...the rocks are cool, but are sort of in the way in terms of making it hard to get the figure to stand straight. If I have one foot resting on the rocks, slightly bent, will that slowly damage that part of the suit (around the hip/thigh/knee) over time?

As long the hooks are against material rather then the rubber, you should be good. Least that's what I see in mine.

As long the hooks are against material rather then the rubber, you should be good. Least that's what I see in mine.

Here too. I put the figure like he can stand by itself and then i put the little thing (don't know the english word sorry) so the figure put any pression on it. Sorry guys my english is not perfect, hope you see what I mean :panic:

There is something to this. If I could go back in time I'd un-buy this figure.

Too late now. I'm knee deep in mods.
Bro I for one am GLAD that you picked up this figure!:yess: If that didn't happen then we wouldn't have the GREAT MODS that you have done!You made my Bats look waay better than what it did!THANX!:clap
No I agree, but I mean say if the suit looked really fake looking at 1/6th scale then blowing up the suit to 1/4 scale will make it look more fake looking. I am not saying this is the case but that would explain why Maglor said at 1/4 say it looks like a Mattel figure because the suit looked fake to begin with at 1/6th scale. Do you get what I mean?
Couldn't of said it better if I tried!:hi5:
Here too. I put the figure like he can stand by itself and then i put the little thing (don't know the english word sorry) so the figure put any pression on it. Sorry guys my english is not perfect, hope you see what I mean :panic:
Yeah,I would worry as well especially since the material isn't that great to begin with!I would've been happier if they went with a similar design like the Enterbay holder!Hey Melo,your English is fine so don't worry bro!:wink1:

Hot damn! I just got my final Invoice for my Batman, so I should have this bad boy within the next couple of weeks. What with this and the PS4 my poor bank accounts taken a severe pounding! :gah:

Back