Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you live in NY but if you do, Midtown has him.

They have him in store? I order online. They had a bit of a discount on him too. But sometimes stuff sells out fast or perhaps before the weekly list is put out on Wednesdays. I've seen that with a few statues/figures.

If my Sideshow wait list goes through I hope it's a second shipment. They can't be turning around returns that fast. And they shouldn't be reshipping returned figures at all. Defective figures should go back to Hot Toys.

They have him in store? I order online. They had a bit of a discount on him too. But sometimes stuff sells out fast or perhaps before the weekly list is put out on Wednesdays. I've seen that with a few statues/figures.

If my Sideshow wait list goes through I hope it's a second shipment. They can't be turning around returns that fast. And they shouldn't be reshipping returned figures at all. Defective figures should go back to Hot Toys.

Yea I was in store 2 days ago and they had him, not sure if he sold out already. But theres 3 midtown comic stores in the city I’m sure one of the stores still have a decent amount.

I just got this today and i gotta say im loving the figure but the base is killing me. That rubble on the base...you can only put his right leg in one place without him looking awkward.

it's the reg.
When did Sideshow start shipping the reg?

I think only a few weeks ago or so. I don't think it's been a month yet.

I wonder where Clipperking's review is? He said during one figure's review for another person that he had the 1/4 Batman. Maybe the Spider-Man slowed him down. I bet he will have a problem with the base too. He did with the Iron Man I think.

I just want to get this one just in case. Because if the Affleck Batman isn't that good. Or Sideshow's eventual Dark Knight isn't as realistic. This figure could easily go for $1000. It's already $500+ and it's basically just released.

When i try to tke pics of this figure with my phone, the proportions look off. Like the head is oversized.

I realize that in many pics posted here, that seems to be the case too.

But man, in person? The quality and detail of this figure is INSANE.

Except for the cape. Just paid Tony Mei for his custom battle cape

I canceled my ordered with BBTS and waiting for my exclusive to convert. Anyone had their exclusive from SS converted lately? Can't wait to see him next to this guy.

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

Last edited:
I canceled my ordered with BBTS and waiting for my exclusive to convert. Anyone had their exclusive from SS converted lately? Can't wait to see him next to this guy.

IMG_2336.JPG

When did you go on the waitlist? I've been on since sept 17th. Something tells me it's not going to convert.

When i try to tke pics of this figure with my phone, the proportions look off. Like the head is oversized.

I realize that in many pics posted here, that seems to be the case too.

But man, in person? The quality and detail of this figure is INSANE.

Except for the cape. Just paid Tony Mei for his custom battle cape

Yes in hand it is brilliant. HT has made a winner.

Will these be good with the neca 1/4 keaton batman? My 1/4 ht dkr batman still on my loot and po the keaton batman. But i haven't seen the keaton in person yet so don't really know if there okay to pose them side by side. Thanku

Back