Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the cape really that bad? After getting this guy, there is no way I am going to afford a custom cape while I have a ton of figures preordered.

Cmd store will get exactly 16 from sideshow. Im the last one whose preorder will be fulfilled.

If you preordered from there, i suggest asking them if youll get your order fulfilled. Just in case.

Is the cape really that bad? After getting this guy, there is no way I am going to afford a custom cape while I have a ton of figures preordered.

Yes. I could not get the damn thing inserted into the armour. I got frustrated and gave up, and set him up with the backpack instead, as in the Hong Kong scene, until my custom cape arrives. I believe if you cut off the plastic tabs and insert the fabric into the holes it works much better as a member did that here, but I didn't want to ruin my stock cape for resale purposes so I bought a custom one. You could also try making one yourself. I can't imagine it would be hard. Just go to your local fabric store, find some black velvet that you think would be suitable, and just trace the shape of the stock cape onto it and cut it out.

Yes. I could not get the damn thing inserted into the armour. I got frustrated and gave up, and set him up with the backpack instead, as in the Hong Kong scene, until my custom cape arrives. I believe if you cut off the plastic tabs and insert the fabric into the holes it works much better as a member did that here, but I didn't want to ruin my stock cape for resale purposes so I bought a custom one. You could also try making one yourself. I can't imagine it would be hard. Just go to your local fabric store, find some black velvet that you think would be suitable, and just trace the shape of the stock cape onto it and cut it out.

You just got it and you already suppose you could sell it ? :horror

You won't do it as a Batman fan. He's a masterpiece ...

Jokin my friend ^^

haha, he sure is! I love this so much, I decided to sell my small 1/6 collection (only 4 figures) and buy 1/4 pieces only. Still, I may get over this hobby and move onto something else, so there's always a possibility that I may sell the 1/4 Batman. Nothing is for certain in life, lol.

Still yes but i doubt it will convert, that's why i've bought it on eBay.

---

I have no words ! He's really better in person but i tried to take some pictures with one of my fav display :

PremiegraverePhotoDSCN1617_442_Fotor_zps35fa2a45.jpg

PremiegraverePhotoDSCN1618_443_Fotor_zps3ed5aac8.jpg

Batman_Rises_1_zpsc174d049.jpg

Other pictures are coming !

:hi5:

Thank you my friend ! I can't stop playing with him :clap

I can't decide if i have to keep the base or put him with joker into that display and use the base for my EB Batman with the Scarecrow mask ! What do you think guys ?

PremiegraverePhotoDSCN1622_447_Fotor_zps4854038f.jpg

PremiegraverePhotoDSCN1621_446_Fotor_zpsad10bab1.jpg

:clap

Stunning pictures Carmelo! You have captured a fantastic pose on the Dark Knight my friend and i am very impressed!!! :clap:clap

Just pick up my Exclusive version :yess: Very impressive figure. So far no major issue, except one of the elastic band that stick to the shoulder pad dropped off :dunno :gah: But that can be easily solved.

I haven't put on the stock cape, but having DX12, I know I will be having a hard time putting in. :panic:

And my detolfs are both full. I need to get a new one soon.

Back