Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, let me get this straight: he complained about the irony of a person complaining about complainers, and you complained about the irony of him complaining about someone's complaints and judgement about someone else's complaints about lack of judgement, and now I'm complaining about you complaining about him complaining about someone else complaining about judgemental complaints about complaints of lacking judgement, and someone will undoubtedly complain about the irony of my complaining about your complaining about his complaining about their complaining about their complaining and judging of complainers with a lack of judgement?

Then you, or I, will complain about that person complaining about the irony of you or I complaining about your complaints about his complaints about their complaints about their complaints about lack of judgement. Whoa.

I think we just scripted the next Chris Nolan movie.

SnakeDoc

So, let me get this straight: he complained about the irony of a person complaining about complainers, and you complained about the irony of him complaining about someone's complaints and judgement about someone else's complaints about lack of judgement, and now I'm complaining about you complaining about him complaining about someone else complaining about judgemental complaints about complaints of lacking judgement, and someone will undoubtedly complain about the irony of my complaining about your complaining about his complaining about their complaining about their complaining and judging of complainers with a lack of judgement?

Then you, or I, will complain about that person complaining about the irony of you or I complaining about your complaints about his complaints about their complaints about their complaints about lack of judgement. Whoa.
Please sticky this! :thud:

Is this still available thru SSC? They show a wait list option but how long before they are converted to an actual order?

No one knows when or even if they'll convert.
Particularly the Ex version.

I placed my EX waitlist reservation back on July 18th and it just converted last week.

Yep, I got on on the 17th. I'd say there's a fair chance you can get one. Hell, I'd advocate some people jumping on the waitlist now. When sneaky Howard Chan sees that these things are going from $700-1000 on eBay, he'll no doubt be inclined to produce a few "extra" batches.:lol

So does it look like we won't be getting these until the last week of Oct or first week of Nov?If that's so,then that means BBTS won' t have theirs until mid Nov unless SSC ships these ASAP!What do you guyz think?Just curious!^_^

So does it look like we won't be getting these until the last week of Oct or first week of Nov?If that's so,then that means BBTS won' t have theirs until mid Nov unless SSC ships these ASAP!What do you guyz think?Just curious!^_^

Huh? People have already gotten their 14 day notice and the regular is out next week o_O

:clap:rotfl

Meanwhile my Batman is finally through customs and in the "Sorting" section! I am losing my patience!

I would think bbts will get the regulars the same time as SS would. I don't see why not. Hot Toys probably ships to all the dealers in the US at the same time. At least that would make sense to me. But I'm just guessing here.

So much debating, not enough pictures! Still can't stop looking at this amazing figure.

vesu9yny.jpg

I would think bbts will get the regulars the same time as SS would. I don't see why not. Hot Toys probably ships to all the dealers in the US at the same time. At least that would make sense to me. But I'm just guessing here.

Sideshow is the distributor for the US which means a delay from the time they receive them to the time they send them to the retailers.

Back