Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least two people disagree with you. Have you actually pulled the shoe part off the boot?
I might be wrong, last time I checked, I hold down the upper parts of the boot around calf area. then I rotate the feet (lower parts of the boot) left & right.
the upper parts area didn't rotate and stayed there while I held it.
It's not one piece like enterbay's.
rory, desisandy or others who also have this, please confirm :lol

Categorically 100% a 1 piece boot, it's just molded like the 1/6 two part. In softish vinyl/rubber. That's my last word on the subject.:lol

Apart from Lances cape have you done any mods here? I.e is that the armour as stock?
All stock except cape and nothing done except for some superficial futzing.
God, Rory; those pics are just stunning. Every time I see this thing, it gets better and better in my eyes.
:duff

I think the real problem is that the head is too small, but that can't be fixed. Shrinking the shoulders is a way to disguise that.

Oh wow, I didn't realize this had separately posable eyes. So they aren't really "PERS" then?
You're pictures are making me so glad I ordered this thing.
Thanks man, :duff
There is a lot to love here, and quite a few issues that will drive you mad I would imagine. But there is enough in
that box to make a kick *** display with delicate futzing. I don't think you will regret getting it at all.
And agreed about the head and shoulders. The head is too narrow and a little small this is amplified by the shoulder pads.
As for the eyes, yep no PERS, just long thin joysticks off each eyeball. Anyone who hasn't seen Hulk's eyes in person will
be impressed by them I think.

Last edited:
just got an email from sideshow letting me know that my waitlist for the regular will convert. two quick questions, as ive never had a wl convert.. 1. the email said that it will convert to a live order on 9-27, and will ship soon after. is that a default reply, or can i actually expect this thing soon? (when i think of soon, i think a week or so) 2. i know when you pre order, they dont charge until they get their stock in and ship it to you. is that still the case for wl conversions? or do they charge you when your wl converts to a live order?

just got an email from sideshow letting me know that my waitlist for the regular will convert. two quick questions, as ive never had a wl convert.. 1. the email said that it will convert to a live order on 9-27, and will ship soon after. is that a default reply, or can i actually expect this thing soon? (when i think of soon, i think a week or so) 2. i know when you pre order, they dont charge until they get their stock in and ship it to you. is that still the case for wl conversions? or do they charge you when your wl converts to a live order?

it is a default reply,

my Iron man 3 War Machine Diecast converted and it was saying shipping soon but we all know that it will release in Feb, 2014

sorry mate but i hope they will send it short after the EX because i ordered 2 regular for me

Categorically 100% a 1 piece boot, it's just molded like the 1/6 two part. In softish vinyl/rubber. That's my last word on the subject.:lol

hi Rorywan

compliments for the photos :hi5:

as you seem to the sculpt details and paint applications compared Enterbay?

under the suit as you seem improved porosity?

What you seem to more obvious defects of this model?

thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys. My waitlist has converted to an order!!! Yippee!!

They say it will convert on Friday 27th September. Now, my question is, do they then take the deposit on Friday and the outstanding before shipping, or take it all in one payment?

Didn't have to cut anything, hell of a lot easier to get in then the stock!
Quick pic..

1_zps30a944e1.jpg

Wow the thing looks amazing with Lances cape. :eek

Hi guys. My waitlist has converted to an order!!! Yippee!!

They say it will convert on Friday 27th September. Now, my question is, do they then take the deposit on Friday and the outstanding before shipping, or take it all in one payment?

OMg another one looks like you wont have to pay hundreds of dollars more to get the EX. :yess:

BTW when did u go on the waitlist?

hi Rorywan

compliments for the photos :hi5:

as you seem to the sculpt details and paint applications compared Enterbay?

under the suit as you seem improved porosity?

What you seem to more obvious defects of this model?

thanks

Enterbay Cowl/faceplates are better, the HT wayne head is the best to date. This is a great piece, just not as real looking as EB's, but thats just my opinion.

Defects? Nothing I would really call a defect, but there are things I don't like 100%. It's very good overall.

Enterbay Cowl/faceplates are better, the HT wayne head is the best to date. This is a great piece, just not as real looking as EB's, but thats just my opinion.

Defects? Nothing I would really call a defect, but there are things I don't like 100%. It's very good overall.

What do you mean it's not as real looking? What makes EBs one look more realistic? I thought that was the whole point in buying this 1/4 :huh

Is there a chance that mine will convert? I just don't want to wait as long for my extremely late order from BBTS.

Back