Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean it's not as real looking? What makes EBs one look more realistic? I thought that was the whole point in buying this 1/4 :huh

I must admit, in pictures this has struck me as not looking as realistic as the Enterbay Batman. I think it's the eyes, not so much the actual eyeballs but more the eye area. They look Toyish. It was the same with the DX12. I think as enterbay's are part of the sculpt, rather than PERS, that's why they look more realistic.

It's not just enterbay's batman that looks realistic, it's their Rambo, Bruce lee and both Arnold's. (not so much their joker :lol)

I was hoping that this hot toys batman would match up with enterbay on 2 things, scale and realism. It's a smaller scale and doesn't look quite as realistic for me. Shame.

That said this Is still my most anticipated collectible for a very long time. By no means do I think it looks bad.

And this opinion is based off pictures.

So no heating of the armour to mould it into place or anything?

Nope, nothing. :)

What do you mean it's not as real looking? What makes EBs one look more realistic? I thought that was the whole point in buying this 1/4 :huh
I mean the Enterbay 1/4 scale Batman looks like a real person, you can't take a bad picture of it. As nice as it is, this doesn't.
The answer is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

I must admit, in pictures this has struck me as not looking as realistic as the Enterbay Batman. I think it's the eyes, not so much the actual eyeballs but more the eye area. They look Toyish. It was the same with the DX12. I think as enterbay's are part of the sculpt, rather than PERS, that's why they look more realistic.

Yeah I thought that to but I actually think the eyeballs look toyish and not just the area. I don't think anything can compare with painted ones only because Bale's eyes are very deep set and squinty, so that would be hard to mimic with non painted eyes.

It's not just enterbay's batman that looks realistic, it's their Rambo, Bruce lee and both Arnold's. (not so much their joker :lol)

Hmm have to disagree, I own both Bruce Lee and Joker and I think their Joker is more realistic.

I was hoping that this hot toys batman would match up with enterbay on 2 things, scale and realism. It's a smaller scale and doesn't look quite as realistic for me. Shame.

That said this Is still my most anticipated collectible for a very long time. By no means do I think it looks bad.

And this opinion is based off pictures.

I think it's good enough though, just wish it was taller! :gah:

I just hope that BBTS is right about next week, all of these pictures are making me want it more :lol

Off topic: I ordered the Man of Steel Superman from Hot Toys, would it be a good idea to get at least one more figure from Man of Steel? I really liked that movie.

You've answered you're own question my friend. :wink1:

:lol Yeah, it's just that I ordered only the first HT Nicholson Joker and I kicked myself ever since for not getting Keaton Batman also. I just like to have sets and Superman would look weird on his own so I think I might get another :lol

You're right. That's why I'm contemplating getting the evil Superman to go with the CR Superman.

Back