Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eha2a2e3.jpg

Amazing figure, way better than the 1/6 scale, the only thing I don't like is the knee pads, they look crooked, other than that is perfect :clap

Amazing figure, way better than the 1/6 scale, the only thing I don't like is the knee pads, they look crooked, other than that is perfect :clap

Gosh. That sonar head makes me cry !!!
I already know how i will pose it.

EB : cape + classic pose
HT : back pad + sonar

Hell yeahhhhh

So is the boots one or two piece? There seems to be conflicting report from people who has this in hand.

Why is it that in your you tube review you say he is taller than 22 inches but here in your pic u measured him and he was 19 inches just like everyone else said. :huh

Great review again, had no idea u were going to get Lance's cape for this. Can't wait to see what he looks like with that cape. :yess:

I just measured the height of both EB figures. My Batman is 19" tall, and my Joker is 18". Displaying the HT Bats with the Joker is still on the table for me. Odd that the EB's are measuring out so differently for some of us.

Yeah I guess since Hot Toys Batman is taller than Joker even though barely taller it's passable. If he was smaller I would not display them together.

Wow that really looks like Bale. :eek

Come on Sideshow, hurry up and start shipping this bad boy! So hyped for this :panic: :yess:

Do we know when SS expect to start shipping?

Mine was shipped today from Hong Kong. Should have it by Friday if all goes well and customs don't mess with the package as they love to do those greedy bastards.

You can find the exact battery model here:

All here are the instructions for your use so you do not need to open your instructions and keep it tucked away for collecting OCD folks

BY the way I am very very pleased with the belt (soooo muuuchhh better than EB's magnet sanfu)

riay.jpg

Btw thanks Retaane for posting this. Very useful!

Yeah for the regular one.

I hope so dude. Don't wanna wait till UK suppliers get him.

You would get it cheaper from the UK though right?

Mine was shipped today from Hong Kong. Should have it by Friday if all goes well and customs don't mess with the package as they love to do those greedy bastards.

Did you you get the EX Drac?

Back