Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he's on the way to me just paid for him :panic:. Stuck it on the card for now so when my things sell i can just pay it off. EMS too so if all goes well he should be with me this week :pray:

uty3eba9.jpg
gysyga7u.jpg

Its the reflection off the camera lens

In hand its like the movie indeed a blueish hue

Good to know then. Now i've picked him up im pumped to get him lol. I may do the HK jump scene pose until i can get myself another one of lance's capes. Unless his EB begins cape will work if so i'll put the original cape back on the EB, until i get his QS001 version.

Who's already got plans to mod this guy then? if there is any need that is, granted it may not be as as drastic as the DX12 mods.

No mods imo

Its perfect to my eyes

Only thing that will take time is fiddling with the cape

I got it today finally drove me nutz though! Relief

What are his gloves like? i know on the dx12 before the mod they where a right pain just popping off while moving his hands?. Also i can't stand HT capes, just something about their cut and how they hangs irritates me lol.

Cool poses, if I were you I'd do the belt mod on Batman. Looks better imo:

dsc02924dz.jpg
I would also take care of that camel toe,Bats is sportin!:wink1:

This is by far the BEST BATMAN FIGURE IMO

The accessories the craftsman ship especially the no magnet one ziptie EB ghetto belt is squashed by HOT TOYS superior craftsman ship and better clipping mechanism to add utilities to the belt!!!! :hi5:
Actually,the utility compartments on the EB version is accurate to that suit and in TDKR they used that type of clip mechanism in the movie so that's GREAT that HT got that right!The Enterbay belt on the other hand is seriously lacking in quality compared to the QS001!AWESOME VID BRO!:clap

Just saw the vid. Thx retaane.
I don't buy ht hulk, so no I didn't know how big hulk is. How big is SS maquette avengers hulk is? :panic:

Thanks for the video, Retaane. Your review's in-depth and we appreciate your effort comparing his size to EB's. QS001 sure looked tiny compared to EB's Begins, but we'll see how it looks in-hand. Your video also shows that the bulging belly can actually be remedied with proper futzing of the ab armor :)

I also love the belt on this one. From pictures alone I can tell that it is of higher quality finish.

If that's a camel toe then Batman has the weirdest sex organ ever. :lol You're seeing things.:cuckoo:

The male equivalent is Moose Knuckle, at least where I'm from. I'm still pretty sure he meant Camel Toe though, looks a bit more like lady bits than male bits on that EB bats.

Back