Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just remeasured and he actually is roughly about 19 1/4".I guess he heard the news and is starting to shrink so not give him an inferiority complex!^_^

Wait if CeeemOr measured EB batman at 19.5 inches that puts Bale at 6.5feet. You have to measure at bare feet height starting point to top of head. Not the entire figure. Take off a little for soles of the boots.

Anyway, Im glad HTs isn't same size so hopefully they make BB suit and joker that's far superior to EBs. I like EB batman but I think HTs could do better.

EB has the right 1/4 scale. Considering Christian Bale is 6.0'' and probably 6.1'' with boots.

Problem is, if they start to make things more accurately to 1/4 scale (assuming they're currently incorrect) then their own products will be out of scale with each other.

I was hoping to pick up this somewhere down the line as well as the enterbay as I love that suit too but they'd look kind of silly being such different heights.

Wait if CeeemOr measured EB batman at 19.5 inches that puts Bale at 6.5feet. You have to measure at bare feet height starting point to top of head. Not the entire figure. Take off a little for soles of the boots.

Anyway, Im glad HTs isn't same size so hopefully they make BB suit and joker that's far superior to EBs. I like EB batman but I think HTs could do better.

EB chosed the right material for the BB suit, its dust free and more durable than HT's 2011 Bats ex.

EB chosed the right material for the BB suit, its dust free and more durable than HT's 2011 Bats ex.

:exactly::goodpost:

I love the material. Like I said on the EB Batman thread, during the "liposuction" mod for his gut, I torture-tested the suit short of cutting it with scissors and setting it on fire. So very tough, even the thin G-string won't break.

That said, i cant wait for HT's BB version. Which i will be buying as well.

They'll prolly try to one up EB's by giving it the first night out harness, ski mask etc. hope they copy and use the same material as EB's.

They'll prolly try to one up EB's by giving it the first night out harness, ski mask etc. hope they copy and use the same material as EB's.

That would be a pretty awesome set. I could do without the gauntlet thing too and throw in some other accessory. Maybe putting pers in the Wayne sculpt. I wish they did that with this release.

I'm wanting to order another figure from BBTS and i want it to ship with this figure when my PO comes up. I am not sure how the pile of loot feature works. Will I get asked if I want the figure in my pile of loot before I finish checking out? Or do I handle it after?

:exactly::goodpost:

I love the material. Like I said on the EB Batman thread, during the "liposuction" mod for his gut, I torture-tested the suit short of cutting it with scissors and setting it on fire. So very tough, even the thin G-string won't break.

What did you mean cutting it & setting it on fire?:horror
I wouldn't do that:horror

Question is: will HT figure out a way to make an accurate, Batless chest piece for the first night out suit? Frankly, I'd just love the idea of us finally having a Begins figure with PERS.:lol

I'm wanting to order another figure from BBTS and i want it to ship with this figure when my PO comes up. I am not sure how the pile of loot feature works. Will I get asked if I want the figure in my pile of loot before I finish checking out? Or do I handle it after?

Never mind. I figured it out :)

I've been constantly bugging the guy I pre-ordered this from. No news yet..boo.

I hope HT does a Begins version as well.

Back