Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ezerydeh.jpg
2yharu4a.jpg

What beer belly?

bu4ugyzy.jpg

:lol I didn't see the text in this post at first, and was about to quote it for an example of the beer belly. :lol

You honestly don't see it curving distinctly outwards? :huh

bu4ugyzy.jpg

Is it possible to futz it so that what I am seeing (beer belly or not) flattens out? And can you tuck the ab straps any further up under the chest armor?

Thanks for putting both side by side Retaane. :clap I was planning to display both of them together, so the height difference doesn't look too noticeable. Can't wait to see your video!

You're not planning on picking up 5 of these figures like the EB one are you? :thud::thud::thud:

Oh my god it blows the EB away and that dolly is amazing. Looks like they got the size correct. Anyone fretting about the beer belly take a look at the play arts version thats a full on darts player beer belly.

Paunch is not heroic looking. Even a little. I don't care about comparisons to other figures that are worse.

Maybe the HT one is foam padded like the EB figure? I can't imagine trying to get the armour off. Not risking damage to a $500+ to slim up the belly area. Hopefully it's just a matter futzing the ab plates and ab crunching.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like the suit is a little more loose fitting than the EB for example. Combine that with the tight belt and I think... hope.... That making the belt not so tight should take care of the bat paunch.

Back