Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i two times :) ! For now, i have the regular ordered and i'm on the waitlist for the ex since July (but if i don't get it, i'm ok).

I think i will order the T 800 Veteran Combat bust tonight too.

While we wait more eye candy

y7ypysup.jpg

I seen a few folk on here cancelling their order over the past couple of days, so hopefully mine will convert.

Paramoremcr88 on here got the last non-waitlist one, I was just a few minutes too late, so I hope I'm early in the queue.

Retaane, I was also able to view your review. My thoughts? The intro was awesome!! Got me really excited to see the rest of your video. My only gripe was the lighting was kinda poor, which made it too dark to see the figure at times. Besides that, great review and awesome comparison to the EB bats. They both compliment each other so well. Would have even been better if you featured your EB joker in the review too.

Retaane, I was also able to view your review. My thoughts? The intro was awesome!! Got me really excited to see the rest of your video. My only gripe was the lighting was kinda poor, which made it too dark to see the figure at times. Besides that, great review and awesome comparison to the EB bats. They both compliment each other so well. Would have even been better if you featured your EB joker in the review too.

Dont have joker sold him

Can't wait to put him with these 2.

5FFED2D5-3150-4934-8389-A7E462CF9BF8-1779-0000006F6CFEDD9C.jpg

Apologies on behalf of apple for the terrible iPhone pic.

Back