Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen this? Christian Bale testing TDK suit for the first time :blissy

tumblr_mtgqj6hE2M1qcb487o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtgqj6hE2M1qcb487o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtgqj6hE2M1qcb487o9_1280.jpg

Is there a video of this somewhere? Never seen this before :horror

I've got to say that I'm actually inclined to agree; moreso, considering what it originally looked like. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that complaining was ridiculous; I may have been the most vocal complainer out there, when this thing was released, but, the fact of the matter is, there's no longer any point in complaining. For one thing, HT actually listened and turned it around and made an amazing figure out of a subpar offering, and, for another, that's just it; it's already made.

I'm all for picking out even the most minor of inaccuracies during the prototype stage, but, at this point, it's very unlikely that HT are going to recall every figure and resculpt, recast, and repaint every cowled head/everything else that entails being redone, and thinning out the body by a few millimeters. My advice: enjoy it. This is probably the best out of the box Nolan Batman figure we've seen, in any scale, and my guess is that it'll remain that way for quite some time.

This figure is a masterpiece!!! If your a batman fan and can't enjoy this I think it's time to get out of the hobby. :lol

Some seem to look for ridiculous flaws just to convince themselves they can't afford to buy it.

Unless they start 3D scanning actors bodies and screen used costumes they will never be 100% perfectly accurate. But for Toys, these things are amazing!!!! People have just become really spoiled. There isn't a human figure out there that's 100% accurate and some want 150% accurate. Just gets ridiculous.

This figure is a masterpiece!!! If your a batman fan and can't enjoy this I think it's time to get out of the hobby. :lol

Some seem to look for ridiculous flaws just to convince themselves they can't afford to buy it.

Unless they start 3D scanning actors bodies and screen used costumes they will never be 100% perfectly accurate. But for Toys, these things are amazing!!!! People have just become really spoiled. There isn't a human figure out there that's 100% accurate and some want 150% accurate. Just gets ridiculous.

:clap:exactly:

Yeah people have an agenda- to tear down every new HT release. It is just getting old...this figure is truly stunning...to say it is "off" in ANY way comes under ridiculous- it is an 18 inch tall figure...even if it were the real suit for sale they would find faults with it!
OK naysayers this is a piece of crap, worthless, imperfections galore. Don't buy it. Just don't be angry WE buy it and love it....

I seen someone say "oh the body proportions are still a little off". At that point I'm like are you really serious, or are you just being a troll because you don't have the funds to buy the damn thing?

Why does everything have to be so black or white?
Hot Toys (the same as everyone else) puts out good and bad product.
This seems largely a very very good release. Their toyfair releases this year are IMO bad.
So what?

For every idiot saying that every HT release is perfect, you have one that says its rubbish. And hopefully a whole load of people in between who quietly acknowledge the strengths and flaws of a particular release,
:dunno

Last edited:
The figure looks fantastic and Hot Toys really went to town on this release.

Congratulations to all who are picking him up but as 1/4 scale isn't my thing I will be passing on him and I'm more than happy with my DX12.

I'm disappointed in not seeing broken down pieces of this on eBay yet :| guess ill never get a shot at the empty cowel probably want freaking $200 for it.

This seems largely a very very good release. Their toyfair releases this year are IMO bad.
So what?

For every idiot saying that every HT release is perfect, you have one that says its rubbish. And hopefully a whole load of people in between who quietly acknowledge the strengths and flaws of a particular release,

I been seeing some people saying that this is only a "good" figure. And not a great one. My question to them is what figures do they consider great then? And if this is only a good figure. Then they must think most of HT releases are bad. Because this is gotta be in the top 3 best figures they ever released as far as I have seen.

So what?

Qui-Gon approves of this post.

from my point of view is not about the money or space

but at least the symbol must be 100% correct
we complained of the symbol of DX12
but even this has not been resolved in the best

I'm happy for anyone who is happy with his purchase
but do not criticize those who "complain" to some oversights

Last edited:

Agreed man.
Having the EB batman, and seeing the HT proto, I thought there was absolutely zero chance this will even compare with the EB.
Hot toys turned it around and made this looks magical.
My testament to a great figure is when you see pictures and it blurs the line between a picture of the figure or a movie still.
I applaud hot toys, this is a masterpiece.

I been seeing some people saying that this is only a "good" figure. And not a great one. My question to them is what figures do they consider great then? And if this is only a good figure. Then they must think most of HT releases are bad. Because this is gotta be in the top 3 best figures they ever released as far as I have seen.
Best post! Agreed!:1-1:

Think the people who are complaining are ones who can't justify the price. We understand it may not be perfect but saying it's not great is a joke. I too would like to know what 'great' figures are they comparing it too? I bet if this was at least $100 cheaper those people may reconsider.

Back