Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has a Hot Toys Ex at Sideshow ever been completely sold out? That is after the pre-order/release period it never says in stock. I never watched that closely before.

The ones worrying about the shipping being delayed. Might as well add another 4 or 5 days on also because of that huge typhoon going threw that area right now. So I don't think they will be shipping out anything out of there for a few days.

Ouchhhh, the EX is £461 from timcent on ebay. I really am hoping prices go down for the reg. The most i wanna spend on this is £380.
That was my thinking also. guobei11 had him for £381 shipped, so I jumped on it. I'd rather pay a trusted seller some extra bread, as opposed to going through SS and paying Fedex 60 odd quid in customs fees.

As much as timcent's service is great, I'm not paying that much on this one.

Has anyone seen this? Christian Bale testing TDK suit for the first time :blissy

tumblr_mtgqj6hE2M1qcb487o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtgqj6hE2M1qcb487o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtgqj6hE2M1qcb487o9_1280.jpg

That was my thinking also. guobei11 had him for £381 shipped, so I jumped on it. I'd rather pay a trusted seller some extra bread, as opposed to going through SS and paying Fedex 60 odd quid in customs fees.

As much as timcent's service is great, I'm not paying that much on this one.

Yeah I know what you mean mate. Ill wait and see how much others have him listed for, hkapestore, loontentoys, the reg from timcent etc.

SS says coming in their warehouse on the 26th and I'm believing that until they say otherwise!

None of them nails the likeness to the extent I would want to, but you can tell it's supposed to be Bale.. for me personally because that's what they announced it as. But if I had never seen them before and someone just showed me the headsculpts without any info about them I wouldn't be able to tell it was Christian Bale. That's how bad I think they are. Enterbay version is the best one and the paint job is superior than the HT versions.

That's too bad:monkey2
by the way do you know who did the sculpt & paint job for this piece?
I think Kojun did the sculpt and another sculptor is also credited. I put away the box already , hard to catch up with the pace of this thread :rotfl anyway hope more guys get this inhand soon and see more pics. It is amazing inhand. Much better than the proto. I don't think the shoe is two Piece,I saw someone ask , It looks one piece on mines and it does look connected and not two piece like the DX12.but I didn't pick at it to check though I could be wrong :lol
picture.php

I would honestly have to sit and study the blu ray and hi res pics to notice any inaccuracies of the suit.

No one I know would see this fig on display and be able to point out anything except how awesome it is.

I would honestly have to sit and study the blu ray and hi res pics to notice any inaccuracies of the suit.

No one I know would see this fig on display and be able to point out anything except how awesome it is.

:goodpost:
it's amazing to me that HT fixed almost everything that people complained about with dx12. And yet some people are still not fully happy with this.:slap

Back