Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This and I wonder, why Hot Toys didn't include the gray hair on the side of the Bruce Wayne head

I think there are exemptions as to where everything should be screen accurate. It seems that HT really intended this to be the definitive Nolanverse/Christian Bale Batman figure, and though it says "The Dark Knight Rises" on its stand, they wanted it to represent the entire trilogy as evident on the accessories, particularly the symbolic villain masks. This may have HT decide to play safe and give Bruce Wayne more TDK than TDKR.

Personally, I'm okay with them opting to do TDK Bruce Wayne. It's the middle ground. The young Bale from Begins might not look right with the TDK suit, while the much older and haggard Bale from TDKR might give the figure an illusion of Reed Richards wearing the batsuit.

I think there are exemptions as to where everything should be screen accurate. It seems that HT really intended this to be the definitive Nolanverse/Christian Bale Batman figure, and though it says "The Dark Knight Rises" on its stand, they wanted it to represent the entire trilogy as evident on the accessories, particularly the symbolic villain masks. This may have HT decide to play safe and give Bruce Wayne more TDK than TDKR.

Personally, I'm okay with them opting to do TDK Bruce Wayne. It's the middle ground. The young Bale from Begins might not look right with the TDK suit, while the much older and haggard Bale from TDKR might give the figure an illusion of Reed Richards wearing the batsuit.

True that, double true.

Went to CREG CUSTOMS FB page

Yeah, really nice work. Still like adam's bale more, but creg doing great work too.

So it seems 95% of us agree this HT 1/4 batman is really delivering the goods,yes? everyone seems pretty stoked/satisfied despite minor gripes here and there.

As a whole it really makes an impact in the review pics.

still wondering where they go next with 1/4 nolan batman characters---or if this is it?

Here's a pic of the abs , mines came like this I didn't even need to futz this , I do see many pics with the straps showing too much.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
So, can Dracula please just erase every one of those promo pics from the first page and replace them with the ones that came out this week?:lol

Where are the HK stock coming from, was at the store yesterday and they didn't have it yet. PO'ed mine during Anicom. The new pics are driving me nuts, hope I can get it soon.

The cape is similar to the stiffness of the DX12 cape, So I guess some might not like, as it won't drape as natural as some softer material . Am thinking some might be ordering the capes from Tony mei or the other custom capes.. I found the mouth plates don't sit deep enough on some plate it was flush with the cowl? I see some might want to sand the faceplate to sit deeper in the cowl. Lol

Here's a pic of the abs , mines came like this I didn't even need to futz this , I do see many pics with the straps showing too much.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Desisandy, I think the only thing that can stop you from wonderfully recreating the HK scene from TDK is that glass wall :) Awesome HK skyline you got there.

So, can Dracula please just erase every one of those promo pics from the first page and replace them with the ones that came out this week?:lol

:lol

I was just looking at the protos on the first page yesterday and I was like, "bless you, Hot Toys!".

The cape is similar to the stiffness of the DX12 cape, So I guess some might not like, as it won't drape as natural as some softer material . Am thinking some might be ordering the capes from Tony mei or the other custom capes.. I found the mouth plates don't sit deep enough on some plate it was flush with the cowl? I see some might want to sand the faceplate to sit deeper in the cowl. Lol

Cape seems good in your photos! Have you spent a long time fudzing it?
Thanks for sharing!:1-1:

Desisandy, I think the only thing that can stop you from wonderfully recreating the HK scene from TDK is that glass wall :) Awesome HK skyline you got there.

I was just looking at the protos on the first page yesterday and I was like, "bless you, Hot Toys!".

I'm just so impressed with it all, and with HT for going through with it. I could easily see this nabbing "figure of the year" awards left and right. I have to own it.

good thing about this release is, few of my friends selling their DX12 with decent price...
and now the hunt begins :D :D

Thanks Heubertmichael. Am hoping u recieve yours soon. And the others here. It's a great fig. Turned out good I like the Bruce Wayne sculpt the texturing on the face the wrinkles wow. Got to see it inhand. thanks chemspawn no I just quick fix but I did remove the plastic tab that HTs Darkknight have on the cape , I didn't want it scratching the shoulder part . I know how to fit the plastic part , (many get stuck at the part) but I want to just freely slot the cape on and off.

Holy cow! Batman goodness overload this week -- HT just posted the Dynamic Duo on their Fb page, I think it's up for reveal real soon!

Damn, I thought the QS was the exact reason why they wouldn't unveil them..:lol Suffice it to say, outside of Arkham, HT has pretty much covered all of my collecting bases in a 2 day stretch.:lol

Back