Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it pretty much only looks like Ledger on certain angles, so I can see your point. Can you get it cheap where you are?

Hmm some very good points, I was just saying it looked like there was some demand to have everything in 1/4 scale. However, like you said there might not be enough of demand for those figures to warrant making them at 1/4 scale.

Since Van Damme is not really as popular as say TDK and Terminator right?

EB Joker's not as abound as EB Bats here, but he can still be bought for $380 here :) THere's an advantage to living in a country where almost everyone thinks that only Hot Toys deserve their money LOL I have a US trip coming in a few weeks and I don't want to spend at the moment so I'm trying to be patient. I also think that it's not really a must-have in my collection, too, but would be a welcome addition.

While Van Damme is popular, Bill thinks he'd sell more in 1/6, especially since it seems likely that they plan on releasing multiple versions of him.

EB Joker's not as abound as EB Bats here, but he can still be bought for $380 here :) THere's an advantage to living in a country where almost everyone thinks that only Hot Toys deserve their money LOL I have a US trip coming in a few weeks and I don't want to spend at the moment so I'm trying to be patient.

Oh that's good that you can get it cheap, since there is a high risk of getting QC problems.

I also think that it's not really a must-have in my collection, too, but would be a welcome addition.

Yeah only thing is will Batman be of equal size to go a long with EB Joker. :dunno

While Van Damme is popular, Bill thinks he'd sell more in 1/6, especially since it seems likely that they plan on releasing multiple versions of him.

Now those are the benefits of 1/6th, its easier to have multiple versions because they take up less space. ;)

Yeah only thing is will Batman be of equal size to go a long with EB Joker. :dunno

If ever there'd be height discrepancies between QS001 and EB 1/4 Batman I'm sure it won't matter that much. Between QS001 and Joker -- if HT Batman, bat ears included, would be even a mm shorter than EB Joker -- then that would be something! :horror

Might have been answered but this thread and forums moves on too fast for me :p.
There is still a gap between the door and the shelf in Besta but not visible from the front but the side view. I close gaps w weather insulation foam tapes for doors/windows from Homedepot but I hear they can be had much cheaper from eBay
Mind you the gap is much smaller than detolf but dust sill gets into mine without this mod jay takes longer

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Cowl looks narrow in this pic, just like the dx12. Pretty sure some folks would cancel if this pic gets around. :lol

True...could be lighting and/or lense. I saw a EB Batman headshot the other day that suffered the same effect...looked awful...huge nose, narrowed cowl, (and I love that sculpt).

Width-wise, HT Batcowl looks ok here.
24q1vma.jpg

Had not seen this SDCC vid.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdgx08EFl0[/ame]

Good look at QS001 around 2:00 minute mark.

Jeez, this thing isn't out yet?? I preordered back in February and cancelled by May when it was supposed to be ready. We're in September people.... What is the expected shipping date now?

From what I've gathered, it could be anywhere from a few weeks to a month, from what I've seen from other posters/when stuff arrived.

Am I the only one that thinks it's awesome that he comes with his radiation detector and the Ultrasonic Cutter?

Last edited:
I put in a waitlist for these, buy i gotta be honest - latest STGCC pics of this guy got me worried. Come on OMG, where are youuu?!! :panic::panic::panic:

I know, I think we might be ok because it looks like a case of bad posing and it was flooded with light at STGCC. The SDCC pics look awesome so I think it was just new lighting.

Last edited:
Back