Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha we are becoming crazy guys. I can't imagine when we'll have the shipping notification ^^

I'm missing my DX12 a lot while waiting for this figure to come out. I hope you're enjoying it!

It's awesome! Can't believe the bargain I got it for;) but he had to go back in the box until the move is over. I really want to display him with MoS(when he arrives).

You sold it already?

Yep, Meter Man was looking for one and we were able to meet in person for the sale. Now my collection is sorely missing a Bale Batman but not for long, hopefully.

It's awesome! Can't believe the bargain I got it for;) but he had to go back in the box until the move is over. I really want to display him with MoS(when he arrives).

Glad you like it! Bale Batman with Cavill Superman will be a cool display.

Yep, Meter Man was looking for one and we were able to meet in person for the sale. Now my collection is sorely missing a Bale Batman but not for long, hopefully.

Glad you like it! Bale Batman with Cavill Superman will be a cool display.

And just to think, soon you'll have a 1/4 bats to replace him. Any ideas on how you're going to display him?

Any reason why you havnt bought him yet?

I don't think that is true, have you looked at Bills facebook page? It seems so many people want everything in 1/4. :eek

The time EB Bats and Joker went up for PO was just a month after I started collecting, and back then I was very cautious as I don't want to get into this hobby too deep too soon since I have lots of responsibilities at home being the breadwinner. I wasn't that really impressed by it as well, but now I want it to complement my incoming QS001 :)

As for Bill's Fb page-- of course people would want everything in 1/4. The question is, how many apart from those individuals requesting for a particular franchise would support that franchise if 1/4 figures of it would be made? Look at their Rambo. It's a heckuva figure, but it still hasn't sold out. Now look at those requests for 1/4 figures from random people. Someone said "I want MAD MAX in 1/4, Bill!". Now how many collectors apart from that guy would spend $450 for a Mad Max figure? Would it be a feasible project? How about those asking for Van Damme Universal Soldier in 1/4? Despite the requests, EB must know where to put their bets on. Bill knows that a Van Damme figure could be a success in 1/6, but a potential risk in 1/4.

Well that's a really good thing, I am sure when this finally comes out it will certainly fulfill the presence even more than the DX12 once had. ;)

^^^^^^^

Same. Especially with the DX11 Joker.

E7E6ABA4-8C32-4F2B-AF82-AB1F26D44612-1686-000000735D70F942_zps72ec0eff.jpg

The time EB Bats and Joker went up for PO was just a month after I started collecting, and back then I was very cautious as I don't want to get into this hobby too deep too soon since I have lots of responsibilities at home being the breadwinner. I wasn't that really impressed by it as well, but now I want it to complement my incoming QS001 :)

Yeah it pretty much only looks like Ledger on certain angles, so I can see your point. Can you get it cheap where you are?

As for Bill's Fb page-- of course people would want everything in 1/4. The question is, how many apart from those individuals requesting for a particular franchise would support that franchise if 1/4 figures of it would be made? Look at their Rambo. It's a heckuva figure, but it still hasn't sold out. Now look at those requests for 1/4 figures from random people. Someone said "I want MAD MAX in 1/4, Bill!". Now how many collectors apart from that guy would spend $450 for a Mad Max figure? Would it be a feasible project? How about those asking for Van Damme Universal Soldier in 1/4? Despite the requests, EB must know where to put their bets on.

Hmm some very good points, I was just saying it looked like there was some demand to have everything in 1/4 scale. However, like you said there might not be enough of demand for those figures to warrant making them at 1/4 scale.

Bill knows that a Van Damme figure could be a success in 1/6, but a potential risk in 1/4.

Since Van Damme is not really as popular as say TDK and Terminator right?

If they make a 1/4 Joker, then I will probably put my DX11 back in its box. Same deal with Mime Joker, once he gets here I'm going to put the regular version in the box and have the Mime one on display.

I would get it as soon as you can while it is still available in LCS or domestically for RRP. Don't want to pay the price it sells for on ebay! :horror

Very true. Just making sure I have the cash ready for the QS001 and the dx13 . Lol maybe after I get them 2. I'll try and find the Joker at a decent price.

Back