Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9367096165_a1f2d5fcf2_b.jpg

Credit : Mark Alibayan
Stunning! My favourite pic of this so far.

Last edited:
I know its been said before but every time I see this it makes me realise how lazy the dx12 was. Not just in the sculpt but even down to things like the hands. The fact they just reused the same hands they've always used for every release of that costume instead of sculpting some specifically for holding the weapons. Just look at the amount the dx11 comes with compared to dx12.

And just to stay on topic, this is looking really stunning and is getting harder and harder to resist. I don't think I'll be able to afford it though. Congrats to those who are getting it though.

That PIC from Agen looks freakin' AWESOME!I don't know if this was changed from the original proto or not but you can totally see the EPICNESS of this figure in this PIC.!!!My EB Bats & Joker need this guy to complete them!^_^

What do you think the chances are of getting a 3rd party or custom shrink-down of the faceplates for DX12?

I hope so because my wallet and shelf can't handle this guy. Maybe someone out there will see the potential demand and even cast the new shoulder pads and shrink them to scale.

That PIC from Agen looks freakin' AWESOME!I don't know if this was changed from the original proto or not but you can totally see the EPICNESS of this figure in this PIC.!!!My EB Bats & Joker need this guy to complete them!^_^

The photo was taken by a guy called Mark Alibaya, dude. :hi5:

But speaking of agens pics, I can't wait to see your shots of this guy!

Do you think he looks better than the Enterbay Batman? Thinking of getting that figure but its really expensive.

You can get the EB batman for about 380 all over ebay. Someone posted a link a page or so ago where a site had the EB batman for less than 300 bucks. Not that bad for a 1/4 scale.

You can get the EB batman for about 380 all over ebay. Someone posted a link a page or so ago where a site had the EB batman for less than 300 bucks. Not that bad for a 1/4 scale.

Okay thanks, choosing between this one and the enter bay one is tough

Okay thanks, choosing between this one and the enter bay one is tough

If which suit you want is inconsequential, I'd recommend this one. It's a little more expensive, but I think that you definitely get more bang for your buck. Three heads, one cowl, PERS, LED features, metal accessories; I like the EB Batman, but it's not even a debate, for me.

Wow... I paid like 500 bucks for mine from here in Europe.. :lol

If which suit you want is inconsequential, I'd recommend this one. It's a little more expensive, but I think that you definitely get more bang for your buck. Three heads, one cowl, PERS, LED features, metal accessories; I like the EB Batman, but it's not even a debate, for me.

Agreed and Hot Toys usually has better quality control than Enterbay. All of my Enterbay figures had QC issues of some sort. It's like a lottery with Enterbay. If I only could go with one of these two figures I'd take the Hot Toys version.

Yea, If I get the enter bay Batman I can get him for about 390 including shipping. If I wait to get this guy, he will cost about 450 which I don’t know if I can do since by the time I have that he will probably be sold out.

I like the sculpt on the enter bay one more, but i like everything else on this guy so its tough.

just make sure if you go the ebay route that the seller will accept returns...i bought from BBTS and the first had a list of QC problems...the 2nd wasnt much better and was subsequently returned for a refund.

this looks awesome though...they finally after how many attempts got bales mouth right...cant wait to get this.

just make sure if you go the ebay route that the seller will accept returns...i bought from BBTS and the first had a list of QC problems...the 2nd wasnt much better and was subsequently returned for a refund.

this looks awesome though...they finally after how many attempts got bales mouth right...cant wait to get this.

That bad huh? Thats what really has me nervous. I really want the Enterbay Batman but way to scared I will have QC issues.

Get it from BBTS....38 in stock & they are great to deal with if you have any issues.

It's worth paying a little extra $$$ for the peace of mind.

Midtown Comics was the place that had it on sale for a good price.

It is not just ebay, it is cheap pretty much everywhere. BBTS has it for for $374, it is one of their lowest selling figures ever, despite how accurate it is. I don't know why this is, since it is so accurate, guess it must be because the suit is just so plain looking and not appealing enough as the EB Joker and their other 1/4s.:dunno

Agreed and Hot Toys usually has better quality control than Enterbay. All of my Enterbay figures had QC issues of some sort. It's like a lottery with Enterbay. If I only could go with one of these two figures I'd take the Hot Toys version.

All of them? What QC issues did u have with your BD Terminator? :huh

All of them? What QC issues did u have with your BD Terminator? :huh

Yes, all eight Enterbay figures I own. The handle of the minigun (not the one with the trigger) was broken off and missing from the box. Someone told me that they might have forgotten to add it to the minigun (since it's a separate piece) but it clearly broken off, so the bastards at the factory put it in the box knowing it was broken... The paint job on the chest is a bit sticky. The LED eye has its own life sometimes turning itself on and off. The funny thing is that Enterbay told me that they would not replace the minigun, since it would cost them money! :lol

So I say f them. They make amazing figures but I don't want to deal with their ****ty quality control ever again. Would just prefer it if Hot Toys made the figures I want.

Enterbay is making a 1/4th scale RoboCop figure. That's gonna be hard for me to resist. I'll be going with timcent88 when I buy it, if I do. He's an ebay seller I have good contact with and trust. He always checks the figures for issues before he sends them, for all his buyers.

Back