Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

I'm sure I posted this pic already, but here it is anyway. I thought the stock eyes gave the figure a certain bit of character, but in the end I had to paint them.
image_zpsad6f76e0.jpg

Try looking for the customization thread for this figure on the DC custom forum. A dude named Maglor had been spearheading all the mods for this fig, along with tony mei.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

I'm sure I posted this pic already, but here it is anyway. I thought the stock eyes gave the figure a certain bit of character, but in the end I had to paint them.
image_zpsad6f76e0.jpg

Try looking for the customization thread for this figure on the DC custom forum. A dude named Maglor had been spearheading all the mods for this fig, along with tony mei.

Thats awesome mate, cheers for sharing. Looks far better than original.
Dunno why people are so opposed to mod this figure????
Il be doing it this wkend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a free weekend with no wife and no kids so I think it might be time to get this guy off the shelf for a re-posing session. I struggle getting them where I want them so hopefully I can get it somewhere I like.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Did you mod the mouth piece to sit deeper into the cowl

image_zpsad6f76e0.jpg

I really hate that I have so much stuff coming in this year. I would love nothing more than to be able to drop whatever (reasonable) price for the exclusive and finally have this guy in my collection. It really is a Grail, which is why it's a mind**** that I still don't have it.:lol

Kinda off topic but where did Maglor go? I don't see him post anymore. He poses his batman figs so well.

As much as I love this figure I am selling mine (ex version).
I have no place to display it so I'll stick to the DX12.
Check out the commerce section if interested.

Back