Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him! Everything looks great! Really psyched I got him for a good deal. Crappy iphone pic! Love him!!! :yess::yess::yess:

tdkr.jpg

Nice! Congrats on the pick up! Now let's see the group shots of all the Batmen together. :waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! How do you feel about the cape?

I can see how some people aren't happy with it but honestly, I'm fine with it. My mind might change in the future but for now, I'm just gonna stick with it!

Hah, He's at work now...i'll take him home soon and get him with Keaton Bats for sure!! :hi5:

I can see how some people aren't happy with it but honestly, I'm fine with it. My mind might change in the future but for now, I'm just gonna stick with it!

Hah, He's at work now...i'll take him home soon and get him with Keaton Bats for sure!! :hi5:

:hi5:

Congrats for your find!

While not as accurate looking as the custom ones, the stock cape can look totally fine with some work.

Has anyone tried painting the eyelids and surrounding on this?

Many people have. Sheesh what is this, the anti-mod brigade?

I was thinking about doing mine, it's good but i think it could be improved. Sorry if that offends anyone [emoji13]

I was thinking about doing mine, it's good but i think it could be improved. Sorry if that offends anyone [emoji13]

I did, While it's much better than DX12's, it was still too light for me so I darkened it a bit using black acrylic paint. It was much easier to mod as it's a much bigger headsculpt.

I did, While it's much better than DX12's, it was still too light for me so I darkened it a bit using black acrylic paint. It was much easier to mod as it's a much bigger headsculpt.
Cool, any pics?

Back