Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might po this figure.. Its really nice looking figure.. True it has some lack accuracy.. But overall its more to offer than EB batman..

i want to like this but come on how many batman's have hot toys put out ? there keaton batman his jaw looks like keaton this 1/4 is suppose to be bale i don't see it
no_way.gif

Dunno, I could never really 'see' Bale in any of the HT figures so I'm not too bothered here. But I must admit I could see Bale in Enterbays 1/4 BB figure though.

Dunno, I could never really 'see' Bale in any of the HT figures so I'm not too bothered here. But I must admit I could see Bale in Enterbays 1/4 BB figure though.

:exactly: first attempt too just don't understand hot toys hire new sculptures:dunno or better yet lets put out a ____ version of this and revisit it in 2 years .

it's funny how everyone is picking on John Roberts over on hot toys' FB page. He's doing a fine good job showing off what's wrong with the figure.
I Just feel sorry for the guy since everyone's picking on him :lol

Damn good Job :yess:

Thank you. Honestly, I'm going to continue with it, but it would really help if others joined me. I find that the vocal fans are the ones who get stuff done, and if I could even get 5-10 more people to post, it'd definitely help.

Thank you. Honestly, I'm going to continue with it, but it would really help if others joined me. I find that the vocal fans are the ones who get stuff done, and if I could even get 5-10 more people to post, it'd definitely help.

I could probably help you out with that. I'll just need to make a New FB account and post away.

I know the cowl is off (don't care bout Bruce head - never displayed a Batman fig with Bruce head) but that figure looks AMAZING. Imagine that on your shelf, in 1/4 scale! It's gonna look amazing.

Is it the perpective or is the cowl sculpt really that small? The bruce wayne sculpt looks massive in comparison?

Ive come to a realization. I feel ive been ignorant ever since i saw the first pics of this guy. Ill admit to it. Personally I think this is amazing and have it pre-ordered. i now understand why you as well as many others are stressing the inaccuracies. You want it to be the best and you feel HT hasnt done it yet. So in that case, count me in. I will step off my pride horse and help you get the point across to fix the things that need fixed and make this even better than i know it is right now.
haha so is there a game plan?

Hey Guys,Does anybody know the price of shipping from cornerstore comics and sideshow collectibles to ireland.It would really mean a lot.
Thanks Guys.

Back