Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cpap! a 1:4 bruce! I am insanely jealous!

Thanks mate

y5yjehy3.jpg

Thank you man.
I agree but i dont know how can I do this and i'm not so good with modifications lol

All you have to do to lower the belt, is get a twist tie (one of those peices of wire covered in plastic that are used to hold figures in their packaging and for cables etc)

Then open the belt, thread the tie through each of the holes at the end of each belt piece and then pull them together so they are tight and then twist the tie together so it doesn't loosen

That how I did it and it took 2 mins. No mods required

Great work on the 1/4 Bruce too

thinking of buying an exclusive and keep it sealed; for $657 from timcent..

there was an auction earlier and at 9 secs... someone placed a bid and beat me! arg by $10!!

it was sold for $570 + $20 shipping. would you guys say... $657 is overpriced?

itll be my second qs001.. just want to keep this sealed though.

thinking of buying an exclusive and keep it sealed; for $657 from timcent..

there was an auction earlier and at 9 secs... someone placed a bid and beat me! arg by $10!!

it was sold for $570 + $20 shipping. would you guys say... $657 is overpriced?

itll be my second qs001.. just want to keep this sealed though.

They probably didn't outbid you by just $10, that was likely the set bid interval. If they sniped you with a final bid of $600 or $6,000 it wouldn't have made a difference, they would still beat the highest bid by exactly the amount of the bid interval. This is why it doesn't make sense to get into a bidding war with anyone on ebay, as all that does is drive up the price. Decide the max you are willing to pay for something, and at the laaaaaaasssttt possible moment, place your best, and only bid.

I'm not really one for buying figures as an investment, and buying an exclusive only to keep it sealed doesn't have much purpose except for its resale value down the line. From that perspective, I think $657 is a pretty good deal for a mint, sealed, ex edition QS001. It's the flagship character from one of Hot Toys' most popular licenses, and the only figure of the character in the TDK suit on 1/4 from any company. Plus it's an EX and they probably won't be making any more. I reckon it will only go up in price...probably double in price or more like the Tumbler did.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Wow. Best I've seen it look. May have to try and grab one now.

Congrats.

No problem man, it's a nice cape and it hangs well enough

I think they hang a bit bettering they aren't overly long too

I think there going for 30 bucks, most definitely worth it. I could be wrong though

Back