Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics maglor!

Btw,

hrfwh3.jpg

I really like what you've done with the belly and shoulder pads, Mags.

Yeah, Maglor has a good eye for this sort of stuff. Pretty much did the same thing with the DX12. I'm still not into this figure but I'd be lying if said those pics didn't look kick ***.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I was never a fan of 1/4 figures but over the last month I saw the hot hot toys 1/4 batman displayed in a local store and in person I freaked out ! The store wanted $700 for it :/ now I'm in the market for one, what should I expect to pay? And how much were these figures selling for on sideshow ???

I was never a fan of 1/4 figures but over the last month I saw the hot hot toys 1/4 batman displayed in a local store and in person I freaked out ! The store wanted $700 for it :/ now I'm in the market for one, what should I expect to pay? And how much were these figures selling for on sideshow ???

I got my exclusive on this forum for $520 shipped. It's awesome in person.

IMG_7540.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

IMG_7526.JPG

It looks amazing coz I'm in Australia everywhere online is at least 80-100 just for shipping :/

I got my exclusive on this forum for $520 shipped. It's awesome in person.

IMG_7540.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

IMG_7526.JPG

Awesome pose! :clap: but how did u hide the eyes so well, did u paint black around eyes? One of the best pictures I have seen of this figure!

Do they sell 1/4 bodies and suits for the Bruce Wayne head?

No they don't but someone on here Modded their 18 inch NECA American Psycho figure so the head could go on that. Also there is a place in Indonesia I think that is selling a 1.4 statue with body and suit. Neny Dee talks about it on the you tube clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvTB8Oay_o&list=UU8uqDmSyxrn5kEjpuZbu4vw

Really? Are the eyes facing straight or looking sideways? I guess a longer distance does help in making them appear less noticeable, due to them being so deep within the cowl.

Just wondering, man... you have this figure, yes? Coz I think the eyes aren't really that disturbing in-hand, compared to how it is on DX12. I did paint the eyes darker, though, not to make the eyes look smaller, rather I just found the "eye make up" too light on the figure compared to the Bale's in the film.

Just wondering, man... you have this figure, yes? Coz I think the eyes aren't really that disturbing in-hand, compared to how it is on DX12.

Yeah sure do but I have the head tilted down to get rid of that circular bug eye effect, and thus, achieving a squinty look.

However, you are right the eyes do not protrude like the DX12 (since they are deeper set within the cowl) but they are an odd shape and still noticeable to me. Probably doesn't help that I can't get them to aline perfectly either :gah:

I did paint the eyes darker, though, not to make the eyes look smaller, rather I just found the "eye make up" too light on the figure compared to the Bale's in the film.

Well regardless it certainly improves the look though going by Tony Mei's pics, however, the pink around the eye lids doesn't bother me that much but painting them does make the area look darker and the darker the area the less noticeable the eyes are.

Last edited:
Guys,
I sold all my 1/6 hot toys figures. I am thinking of dipping into 1/4 figures.
Is the 1/4 batman that good? Or will the new 1/6 armoury bats be better?
do you think we'll get a hot toys 1/4 joker? That would be my gamble purchasing the 1/4 bats hoping that we see 1/4 joker.

Guys,
I sold all my 1/6 hot toys figures. I am thinking of dipping into 1/4 figures.
Is the 1/4 batman that good? Or will the new 1/6 armoury bats be better?

The 1/4 is an amazing figure but some don't like the broad shoulders or the undersize head, so maybe the 1/6th Armory Bats will be in more proportion but I doubt the armory Bats cowl will be better than this 1/4 unless they find a way to produce that squint eye effect that this 1/4 doesn't have.

do you think we'll get a hot toys 1/4 joker? That would be my gamble purchasing the 1/4 bats hoping that we see 1/4 joker.

Probably not since they were suppose to release the Terminator 1 figure in 1/4 scale but they scratched that idea. I wouldn't be surrprized if Hot Toys stops producing 1/4 scale figures altogether. The only real company that is focusing most of their efforts on 1/4 scale figures is EB. Any reason why u decided to go 1/4 scale?

Back